Aug 20, 2015

MCT August Release Sneak Peek Day 4!


Good morning! Welcome back to the last day of sneak peeks! I have so enjoyed being part of this release! It's always fun getting to play with Emma's products! This release is so stinkin cute and I'm sure when you see the full reveal you are going to fall in love with it too!

Today's sneak is featuring a new set called Prehistoric Holidays. Just look at this sweet little dino!!! He just melts my heart!! I love how Emma has a coordinating die to fit each image! Makes it super easy and no more fussy cutting! I used the Stitched Retangular Frames & More for the layer I stamped on and also for the background pattern paper. I made my sky and ground by using a sponge dauber and my CTMH ink. I colored my images (all from this new set) with my copic markers. I did add a little wink of stella to the palm tree leaves and also to the dino spots just not sure if you can tell in the photo. I added some foam dots under my dino and also under the top layer for dimension! The sentiments are from this new set! This was a super quick and simple card to make but hopefully you will like it!



Again, I want to say THANK YOU for all the sweet comments you have left on my cards this week! Every one of them has put a smile on my face! Thank you also for taking the time to drop by each day to see my sneaks! I'll be back in the morning to play along in the blog hop! Hope everyone has a AWESOME day! Big Hugs, Leanne

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


31 comments:

Charity Chamberlain said...

This card is not only adorable but it's also pretty! I love everything about it!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Joann Williams said...

Hi Leanne!
Such a cute card! I love the little scene you created and your dino is colored so cool! TFS!
Hugs,
Jo
Joann6274@gmail.com
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

GlendaLea said...

Your little card is so precious!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Shirley said...

As I'm reading your sentiment, I have a smile on my face...love how you combined the words. Cute card!
delgador@bellsouth.net

Joan Smith said...

What a Dynomite card...you so did a super outstanding creative job...love your coloring you so made it look so real and your dino is so adorable great idea for your little scene & love the paper you chose for your card. I so can't wait to get this little guy he's so cute!! YOU ROCK!!

lisa808 said...

Cute card and super sponged scene.

Marilyn said...

Too cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card! Fun background and what a CUTE design! Love the release:)
Sherrie K

Crafting Katie said...

Your coloring is fabulous, Leanne! Gorgeous card!

cm said...

Such a sweet card to showcase this new dino set! Your colouring...oh my! Impressive!
~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

Christine_sz said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us! cszekeres at hotmail dot com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super cute card Leanne!

My Creative Time said...

Thank you for being an AWESOME guest designer my friend! This card is simply ADORABLE!!!!!!
HUGS!

jean said...

He looks so happy strolling along!! really sweet!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

Cindy Lovell said...

Leanne,this is adorable!! Awesome coloring of this great scene!!!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love this scene and your colouring is fantastic! Love the shading. The sentiment on this card is sooo cute too! LOVE this little dinosaur and your card!

booismine@gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great coloring job on your cute dino scene! I like the how your sky and sand look. I really like the palm tree and grasses in this new set. Wonderful job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

cghundley said...

Too cute and love the
scene you created with
this fun stamp set!
Carla from Utah

Shelly B said...

Love the colors on your card!

Sue D said...

I like how you created the background for this cute dinosaur.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Love the dinosaur popped up , also that you put the two sentiments separate on the card and the coloring is awesome! Super duper nice card, great job! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great use of the sentiments. Adorable card. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is just adorable!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Lady Fair said...

Cute card!

Beckie Williams said...

Your scene is just too cute for words .... this Dino set is to cute!!

Cassandra said...

Another great card Leanne! And awesome coloring yet again! Cute!

Jeri said...

So sweet and cute as can be!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Liz O. said...

The Dino is super cute, love the muted color combo you chose! TFS Leanne!

Kristi Poling said...

I always love your cards. Such a great looking Dino
Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

Kim H said...

Leanne ` oh my this is DARLING!! I LVOE the coloring, the background and that paper! FABULOUS as always!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{gmail}{dot}{com}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...