Apr 5, 2015

Happy Easter!


First, let me wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER!!! It's been a while since I've made a blog post and thought I would catch you up what has been happening in the Garner household :) I am doing much better since my last post! 

A couple of weeks ago, during the middle of the night my cabinets in my craft room decided to come crashing down :( It seriously sounded like someone stuck some dynamite at my front door and blew it completely off the hinges! I had NO clue what it was and let me say it scared the living %^$# out of me!!! It's been a mess! All the little items like eyelets, brads, googly eyes etc. went EVERYWHERE!! I'm still finding those suckers lol! Anyhoo, so I've had to do some major reorganizing and purging. I'm still not finished but I've finally got it where I have a area now that I can sit and work on. The cabinets are toast so had to throw them away and finding a new home to put things has been very challenging! Oh how I wished I could win a craft room makeover!!! But enough about that, I'm just happy I wasn't sitting at my desk when it happened! 

The other thing that has kept me pretty busy is helping my son. They purchased a home and we have been helping them paint and trying to get them ready to move in. I'm so excited for them! 

I guess by now you have noticed the banner up at the top!! I'm soooo excited to part of Emma's 42nd release!! She's asked me to guest design and of course you know how much I LOVE her products that I wouldn't say no hee hee!! Be sure to mark your calendars the fun starts on 4/13!!

I've missed my blog, I've missed crafting, and I've missed you!! I can't wait to get my crafting on!!! I'll be back on the 13th to show you sneaks from this awesome release! Thanks for being so patient with me!! Have a great evening!! Hugs, Leanne





6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Super excited to have you back with us for this release, Leanne!!!!

katieo said...

Sorry to hear about your cabinets. That must of been a chaotic mess. I am sure you will enjoy your space even more after you re-organize. Congrats to your son. I am so happy you will be GD on MCT.

jessica said...

So excited you will be joining us for the release! Looking forward to seeing all your awesome projects!!!!!!!

Jean Bullock said...

Happy Easter. Sorry about your craft crash. Looking forward the 13th.

My Creative Time said...

CAN'T WAIT to see w/our FUN NEW RELEASE!!! :)

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ Thank goodness you are okay and weren't sitting at the desk! CONGRATS to your son and we are soooo happy you will be joining us this time around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...