Mar 1, 2015

Jaded Blossom March Challenge!


Good morning! Today starts a new challenge over on the Jaded Blossom Blog. This month's challenge is to create anything with a Easter theme!

I've used the Egg Holder Basket from SVG Cutting Files to hold my Cadbury eggs. The cute little chick is from the Silhouette store. The sign is from Jaded Blossom's Fall dies. The sentiment is from the set, Spring Signs.


I apologize for such a short post :( We are battling the flu and ear infections :(  Thank goodness I had this already made up! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

So adorable!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

This is so stinkin cute!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!

Creative M said...

OMG! Way too cute & FUN! Love this!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sara Bottomlee said...

This is so cute!!!! Hope you are feeling better!

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!!!!!
Awesome Easter treat Leanne!

Kim H said...

Leanne ` just ADORABLE!!! LOVE that darn duck ~ I just want to squeeze it!! Oh my sweet friend ~ I so hope you both start feeling better! I think I have been living under a rock... I didn't even know you were sick! Rye has had one project after the other ~ sorry to hear this! Oh plus he has been infecting us with strep throat here....sigh! Feel better!

GiGi said...

This is so cute Leanne! That basket is fabulous and the chick in egg is too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...