Mar 16, 2015

Jaded Blossom Design Team Day!


Hello! Today is my design team day over at Jaded Blossom and I'm sad to say it will also be my last project as a design team member. I've decided to step down :( A couple of weeks ago I got the nasty flu and unfortunately it has triggered my MS. So right now I just want to focus on feeling better. I want to thank Candace and Michelle for letting me part of the Jaded Blossom team! It's been so fun to play with their awesome products! I'm sad but I do feel like this is the best thing for me right now. This doesn't mean that I will never craft again or post projects here because I will be back!! I just need the break from deadlines and responsibilities right now :)

I hated that I missed release week last week! It was such a cute release and I was able to get a few projects made before I got sick so for today I want to share one of those with you :) I found this cute hippo box in the Silhouette store and decorated him all up using the new sets Supersized Birthday Greetings and the new Birthday dies

Again, I want to say thanks to Candace and Michelle for having me! Thanks for stopping by and I promise to be back just as soon as I can :) Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

jessica said...

How super CUTE is this Leanne!!! Awesome job!

Melissa said...

Love this hippo! Too Cute!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is so freaking cute, Love the color combo. So sorry to see you go Leanne!! Hugs and feel better soon!

Creative M said...

Totally cute! I hope you feel better..
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Kim H said...

LEanne ~ Well first off this little hippo treat container is simply ADORABLE!! You always make the CUTEST things!! I am sooo sorry you have been battling this ~ trust me ~ I know from experience with my dad ~ how detrimental simple illnesses can affect someone who has MS! I am sure they will miss you being on their team ~ you always have the CUTEST projects! But I am glad you are going to concentrate on you and your health ~ that will always come first! Feel better soon sweet friend!

Michelle said...

such a cute hippo !!!! thank you for all the projects you have done for the team ! We appreciated having you on the team. I really hope you get better, Im sure your grandkids is missing their fun Grandma !! thanks again ! dont be a stranger !!

Joan Smith said...

Your Hippo treat is so adorable you really came up with a super cute, clever and creative idea here.
Love it and so will the lucky person who gets it. So sorry to hear what has happened to you and yes it's important to take really good care of yourself self non the less still so sorry that this has happened. Take good care....
YOU so ROCk!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...