Feb 1, 2015

Jaded Blossoms February Challenge!




Hello! Today starts a new challenge over at Jaded Blossom! This month's challenge is a Valentine Treat :)

For my treat, I've used the Goody Bag die to hold a small pack of m&m's. This is the first time I've got to use this die and OMG! I LOVE it! It's so cute and so easy to put together! I've also used this sweet little girl from SVG Cutting Files. She's from the Chibi Camera Kids set. The only thing I changed up was her face. I used the eyes from PK's Cherub Face assortment. I actually cut her all the way out but decided to glue her on the inside of the box instead of the front! I wanted to use this cute little film roll (also from SVG Cutting files) instead :) It's from the Kawaii Camera set. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom, Cheesy Pick Ups 3. I added some silver stickles to her bows, the top of the film roll, and also to the cheeks. I know you can't tell it by the photo but I also went over the film roll with liquid glass. The little hearts are from my stash. Here's another look from the side...


and a photo from the opposite side hee hee...


I hope you have enjoyed my Valentine treat! Be sure to play along with us in this month's challenge! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day! 
Hugs, Leanne

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

What a sweet project!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute Leanne!

Creative M said...

I love this! Absolutely adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ so ADORABLE!! what a CUTE little girl!!!

Michelle said...

awesome job ! love how she is on top of the goody bag ! great idea !!!

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! Love those eyes! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Annie Kelly said...

sooo super cute.. just LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing along!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...