Feb 13, 2015

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from Trixie's Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't wanna miss anything! I also have the complete line up at the bottom!

I was looking through all my gazillions svg files hee hee and ran across this carrot box from My Scrap Chick! I've always wanted to make it and thought now would be the perfect time! It was a little time consuming but really fun to make! The big bunny is a file from the Silhouette store. Here's a picture from behind. I embossed the fence and did lots of inking to give it a weathered look....


Next, I wanted to do a close up of the left side showing my barrel of dirt! I used the clouds from the new Spring Dies 2 for my dirt. The sign and barrel are both from the Fall Dies. The sentiment is from the new release set, Spring Signs. I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder.


For the right side, I've used the barrel and sign again from the Fall Dies and filled with some carrots. The sentiment is also from the new release set, Spring Signs.


I've filled my carrot boxes up with some reese pieces but wasn't thinking (if you knew me this shouldn't be a shock bahaha) and glued the tops together! Soooo, just picture reese pieces inside cuz they are in there nicely glued shut :) This may be one of those projects only open in case of serious reese pieces withdrawal bahahaha!  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME weekend! 
Hugs, Leanne


Regular Price for the Release Package is $135

1 - Free 2x3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/15, 11:59pm pst.
Easter Splatter


Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.

BLOG CANDY

2 Lucky Winners will each receive a set of the new Gable Boxes!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Crystal



Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Michelle

Katie (February Guest Designer)

Gigi

Sara

Cindy

48 comments:

Alli B. said...

I love your details on this project. You inspire me!

M Samuelson said...

Have to scraplift this and make an attempt to re-create some of it,, I have most of the files and JB stuff used.. TFS!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute Leanne!!!

Karen said...

Wow love it

Sara Bottomlee said...

This is adorable!!!!! Love how you used the dies. Awesome projects all week!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

so so stinkin cute! Awesome job all week!

Renee said...

So cute!

Robin 67 said...

Omgosh. This is great. The carrot boxes and bunny holder are awesome.

GiGi said...

This is SOOOO stinkin cute Leanne! I love how you used the clouds for dirt and it's all just so darn CUTE!!!

Mariel Godoy said...

Wow!!! This is amazing. I love how you thought outside the box and used the new dies for the dirt. This would be a super cute gift for Easter.

Jennifer Johnson said...

The details make this even cuter! Great job!

Angela Jones said...

Love your carrots

Iris said...

Love those carrots.
isoscia at aol dot com

michelle hall said...

Oh my, yes, yes, yes!

Beth Rahe said...

Too stinkin cute. Love the rabbit and the carrots!!!

Paula S. said...

Love the Carrots and the Rabbit!

antdoda said...

This is so stinkin cute!!!

magicangie said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Robin Rowan said...

LOve it, so adorable

Mary said...

I just love the carrots!

Lisa Shaw said...

I love this one.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is the cutest! Love it so much! Fabulous job!

Nancy said...

Super love it.

purplecrazymom said...

I love Easter!

Christine shields said...

I love it :)

Janices Jems said...

LOVE this!!! Your details are amazing!!!

amrtay said...

Love the attention details!

Kmonique B said...

I like the carrots

Jenn Yanta said...

What a great project! Thanks for sharing

Jessica Wilson said...

COuld this BE any cuter???

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Wow...all the details! Amazing project!

Stacie said...

I think I have both of these files! May need to get them out for some Easter decor! This turned out sooo cute!

98Arizona said...

Great use of the cloud die.

Teia Neal said...

Love it all

Crystal said...

this is the cutest! What a great project!

Creative M said...

Your bunny is just way too cute!!
Adorable!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

helen phillips said...

cute love the rabbit

Darlene Quintero said...

cute

Creations 2 Remember said...

Super, super cute.

Sue D said...

Adorable--love the bunny's face and all the carrots.

Pam said...

So cute!!

Melissa said...

So adorable.. love the "dirt" you designed from the cloud die. Beautiful job!

Lorie said...

That is a seriously impressive project! <3 it!

Michelle said...

So stinking cute !!! Love the dirt made with the cloud dies very clever !!!

Sherrie K. said...

This is so stinken cute!!! I love everything about it!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Lorri At Home said...

I want to make this! This screams easter and spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Too darn cute, Leanne!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Well this might be my favorite ever!! Its so stinking CUUUTE!!! How CLEVER are you ~ very! All your projects are always AMAZING!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...