Feb 12, 2015

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release Day 4!


Hello peeps! Welcome back to day four of Jaded Blossoms February release! Today we have another super fun set to share with you...


For today's project, I decided to make a card :) I've had my eye on this flower in the Silhouette store for a while now and been dying to use it! I love how it looks in the barrel from Jaded Blossom's Fall dies set. The sign is also part of this set too. The butterfly is from the new Spring dies 2 we showed on Monday. The sentiment is from today's set, Spring Signs. I heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I forgot to mention, I've also used Jaded Blossoms Card Mat dies for the background. The pattern paper behind is from doodlebug's Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper stack.



Ohhhh how I wished Spring was here! I'm soooo over this cold weather lol! At least I have these pretty Spring dies to play with for now hee hee! Thanks for stopping by and I will be back here tomorrow with my last project before our release hop! Hugs, Leanne


11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Your card is just beautiful! I feel your pain...we are buried in snow here and I can't wait for spring to arrive!!!

GiGi said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love the spring colors and layered flower and butterfly!

Jamie said...

So cute!

Creative M said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cassandra said...

How pretty! I'm just loving these butterflies! Great job my friend!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful summery card!
Love!
Sherrie k

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a pretty card, Leanne! you make me want spring to be here now!

Crystal said...

What a beautiful card!

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card love the use of the dies !!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh BEATUIFUL card!! LOVE the idea of Spring since it so freakin bitterly cold here!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...