Feb 10, 2015

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release Day Two!




Hello!! Welcome back to day two of Jaded Blossom's February stamp release! Today we have two more new sets to show you...



Today I have a fun little treat to share with you using one of Lori Whitlock's svg file! It's a 3d gift box with a easel card and I found it in the Silhouette store. I found this cute little gnome there too! The sign is from Jaded Blossom's Fall Dies and I stamped it using the new set, Gnomies Forever. The other sentiment I stamped below him is from Jaded Blossom's, Got Candy stamp set. BEWARE picture overload ahead hee hee....








I'm bursting with happiness that you stopped by today (bahahahaha sorry I know corny but I couldn't help myself!) I hope you have a AWESOME day! See ya back here tomorrow! Hugs, Leanne



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99



February 2015 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $135


10 comments:

Jamie said...

Super cute!

Michelle said...

oh hey your banner matches your project today ! hehehehe your little gnome is tooo cute ! love some starburst!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

What a cute project.

Debbie Rodgerson said...

This is so sweet!!!

Melissa said...

Darling project!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! LOVE that gnome and candy drawer box!

Cassandra said...

More cuteness! And more yummy! I've never seen a blue starburst...hmmmm...looks good!

Crystal said...

Adorable!! that gnome is so cute!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this is ADORABLE!! I LOVE that little container and the gnome!! so darn CUTE! I am a tad behind ~ stalking is beginning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...