Feb 23, 2015

Jaded Blossom Design Team day!


Hello everyone! It's my design team day over on the Jaded Blossom blog and I have a fun card to share with you today using one of the newest sets, Gnomies Forever!

I'm so in love with this cute gnome! He just puts a smile all over my face! I stamped him once to make a mask and then four more times to make my little group of gnomies. I colored each one in different colors using my copic markers. I made the ground and grass also using my markers. The sun (which I LOVE too hee hee) is from the new Spring Dies 2 set. The sentiment is also from the Gnomies Forever set. Last, I added some faux stitching using my black zig pen.


 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a AWESOME Monday!
Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Beth Rahe said...

Very cute card!! Love the gnome theme.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So cute!! I love those bright colors! Hugs!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute Leanne!!!

Creative M said...

So CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

liz at liz's paper loft said...

to stinkin' cute leanne!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Well this is just ADORABLE!! LOVE your coloring and the ground/dirt is so PERFECT too! FABULOSU job sweet Leanne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...