Jan 25, 2015

SVG Cutting Files January Guest Designer!


Good morning! I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend! Today is my last Sunday as guest designer on SVG Cutting files blog :( I just want to say how much fun it's been and also what a honor it was to be chosen! If you've not worked with any of Ann's adorable files you need too! Be sure to check out all the files she has in her store! I'm sure you will find plenty that you will want!

For my last project, I decided to make another 3D project. I've been having fun making treats lately and with Valentine's Day around the corner I'm sure they will come in handy! I started by using the file, A2 Card Base Bag Landscape for my bag. In the Silhouette software, I drew a oval using the shape tool so it would cut out a opening to see my candy. I covered the oval using some acetate. The cute little girl is from the file, Stella's Valentine set. I loved that she was holding a strawberry and that I was able to find some strawberry 3 Musketeers (which are really GOOD by the way lol). The sentiment is by Jaded Blossom. It's from the stamp set, Lollipops Galore. I stamped it using a die from the Mini Tag Dies 2 set. The little hearts are from the file, Love Bandit. I had them left over from a earlier project :) Last, I used some red tulle for my bow! Here's another look from a different angle....


Like I mentioned earlier, it's been so much fun this month getting to work with such cute files! I really hope that I have inspired you in some way or another! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne


10 comments:

Michelle said...

awe this is tooo cute love the strawberry !!!! awesome job !

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so sweet!! Hugs!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh! Soooooo cute! Love the little girl and you even have my favorite candy to boot...GREAT project!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this is just too CUUUTE! LOVE at that fun treat box and the little girl! ADORBS!!!

Creative M said...

Simply adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just ADORABLE Leanne!

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

So sweet!! I am your newest follower through GFC.

GiGi said...

This is so sweet and super cute too! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Annie Kelly said...

How adorable is this.. sooo sweet!! Thanks for playing along!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...