Jan 18, 2015

SVG Cutting Files January Guest Designer!



Gooooood morning! I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend! I'm so excited to be guest designing over at SVG Cutting Files! I can't believe the month is almost over :( Ann has been wonderful to work with and her files are absolutely adorable!

I decided to make a card for today! I've used the file, Goth Rag Dolls. This is such a cute file! I used the cut and print feature on my cameo to cut everything out. The pattern paper is by Echo Park. I made her some bows using twine. I took the eyes, bow, and heart from this set (just a different doll) and added to my dolls. I put little x's in the eyes and then added liquid glass. I used my white jellyroll pen to doodle on her hair and also around the edges of my card. I used a black pen for the faux stitching around the frame that holds the sentiment. I used a new Jaded Blossom set, Cupid Is Stupid for my sentiment. The little pins are also from this set. I colored the tops of the pins with my copic marker and then added liquid glass. 



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card! I have one more Sunday left as guest designer! I can't believe how fast this month is flying by! They always say time flies when you're having fun :) That's true because I've been having fun playing with these files hee hee! Have a AWESOME day! 
Hugs, Leanne

12 comments:

Lena_J said...

So cool. Love that sentiment :-)

Frances Desjardins said...

I love these ones.

heather smith said...

Nice

C2 said...

This is just darling - good job.

Debbie Wilson said...

super cute card great job love the papers too
Hugs
Debbie

Debbie Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

this is by far my favorite. Love everything about it!

Creative M said...

Congrats on your GDS! Absolutely adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


katieo said...

So funny LeAnne, I love the cut and the background paper

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Leanne...you rocked your Guest month...loved every single item!!! Lee-Ann :)

Joan Smith said...

OMG Leanne OMG What an adorable LOL heartstrings card...You really did have fun making it and you are so going to make one lucky persons day when they receive it...OMG Girl you just always come up with the bestest...most cleverest and neatest creative ideas ever....YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on a fun card. You would need a sense of humor to get this one! Love the colors and liquid glass. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...