Jan 4, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Guest Designer/JB Challenge!


Good morning peeps! I'm sooooo excited today is my first project as guest designer for SVG Cutting Files! I will be guest designing for the whole month of January! I'm also making this a double post as my entry into Jaded Blossom's challenge! The challenge this month is a winter theme :)

I took the above picture to show this cute little gusset box I used to hold my candy. It's just one of the four decorative edge boxes that's included in the file! So simple to but together! I found the cute little snowball candy at Wal-Mart. I also used the Kawaii Snowballs to decorative the front of the box. The glasses are from the file, Kawaii Nerdy School. The ear muffs and toboggan are from the file, Penguin Trio. The faces are from various Peachy Keen faces. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's, Winter Wishes!  I've also used some liquid applique for the snow. Here's what it looks like all packaged up and ready to be given away!! (I have to say these photos are not the best :( It's been so dark and gloomy here lately and NO sun!) It's "snow" much cuter in person hee hee!


Be sure to get your entry in to Jaded Blossom challenge this month! We would love for you to play along! Also, don't forget I'll be guest designing for SVG Cutting files for the whole month of January and would LOVE for you to come back to see my projects!! If you are new to my blog I would LOVE to have you as a follower! Lots of exciting things happening! Thanks for stopping by! Have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne




13 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

what an adorable treat! Your snow cuties are adorable!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable Leanne!!!

Brenda said...

Adorable! Hugs, Brenda

quilt4fun2 said...

Your treats are so adorable held in this awesome cut of a holder! Your decorated it beautifully!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful Leanne I love your gift bag!!!! TFS Hugs Vicky

jessica said...

OMG how adorable is this Leanne!!!!! What a super FUN project!!!!
LOVE it!

Melissa said...

So adorable!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Leanne this is sooo adorable!! Such a fun treat and great first project with JB! Welcome to the team! <3

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a cute project Leanne!! I love it!! Hugs!!

Creative M said...

Congrats to you!! You did an AMAZING job!!! Absolutely Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my look how ADORABLE!! Not sure you could have matched those yummy treats more PERFECTLY with those PKS faces!! OMG! Well I didn't get this in my mailbox??? Hmmmmm???

Michelle said...

love this !! those candies were perfect for this !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...