Jan 11, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Guest Designer!


Good morning! Today I'm guest designing on SVG Cutting Files! I was chosen for the month of January and let me just say I'm so honored and flattered that Ann has given me this opportunity! Her files are sooooo CUTE and soooo much fun to play with!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I thought it would be fun to make a cute little Valentine treat! I had so much fun putting this together! I started by cutting the Hinged Gift Box. I then embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder called Bricked. I wanted my box to look like a little jail cell so I cut the bars from the set, Little Bandits. I cut enough to do each side. I also used the left over pieces to go around the box lid. Next, I used this cutie, Love Bandit and placed him on the front with pop dots. The hearts that are on the sides and back are also from this file, I just re-sized them :) I used Jaded Blossoms, Card Mat Dies to stamp my sentiment on. The sentiment is from their Cheesy Pick Ups (revamp) set. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I took several more pictures to show you from different angles :) 







Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the start of Jaded Blossom release week! I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne





11 comments:

Mimi said...

This is so cute I'm almost speechless! Adorable

Cathy

jessica said...

This is so adorable Leanne!! What a fun and sweet project!

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute, Leanne! What a fun treat box!

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My Word!!! The way you decorated this great box cut all the way around is so perfect with the jail bars. The little bandit is adorable and the stitching is fabulous. Super cute job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute Leanne!!!! This is awesome!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Super fun!!!

katieo said...

HI Leanne. I am loving your jaded Blossom projects. this treat box is so darn cute. I look forward to your upcoming posts.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this better be in my mailbox ~ who cares if there is a little dude on it ~ this file is ADORABLE!! OMG!! FABULOUS as always!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so darn cute!!! Hugs!!

Michelle said...

welll howdy partner this is too cute !

Creative M said...

Super COOL and FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...