Jan 1, 2015

My EXCITING news!!!


Good morning!! Wow! It's been a year since I lasted posted hee hee! Okay, I know cheesy huh?! Anyhoo, I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve night and was able to ring in the new year with loved ones :) 

TODAY is the day!!! I FINALLY get to share my BIG news with you!! If you looked at my card, (I'm sure something may have gave it away lol) BUT.....I've been asked to join the Jaded Blossom design team!!!!! I've been so excited and thought I might literally blow up before I could share! I'm so honored to be able to design along with some of the most talented ladies! Seriously.... have you seen their projects??!! OMG! These ladies WOW me!! I would like to thank Michelle and Candace for giving me this AWESOME opportunity!!

I would also like to share today my very first card of the year and also my very first card using Jaded Blossoms AWESOME stamps! Today I'm using their set, Winter Wishes. I found the houses in the Silhouette store and I hand cut the snow. Isn't the snowman the cutest?! I paper pieced his hat and scarf then colored the rest with my copic markers. The pattern paper is from last year's Close To My Heart workshop on the go. I also added a few little snowflake sequins and liquid glass to the windows.


Again, I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how EXCITED I am!! I hope that you will continue to follow me on this new adventure! 2015 is going to be GREAT!! I want you to be a part of it too! Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne


14 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cute card Leanne! And love your exciting news!! You go girl!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Brenda

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Your card is so cute Leanne!!! Congrats on your new crafty adventure!!! You are going to do great!! I can't wait to see your projects :) Hugs!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Leanne!!! Congratulations on your new team...you deserve it!!! You are one fabulous designer!!!!! Love and best wishes...the other Lee-Ann :)

M Samuelson said...

Welcome to the JB DT, I look forward to seeing your projects!!

Melissa said...

The best news! Lovely card~

jessica said...

Congrats Leanne!!!! How exciting for you!!!!!
Your card is so super ADORABLE!!! LOVE it!
Happy New Year!

katieo said...

Congrats on your new spot. Can't wait to see your Jaded Blossom projects

Kathy Carr said...

Way to go Leanne! I'm not surprised - your cards are always awesome!!

DebC said...

Super cute Leanne and congrats!! You will do awesome things!
Deb

Creative M said...

Congrats to you!! Adorable card!!
Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

quilt4fun2 said...

Jaded Blossom made a great choice adding you to the design team. The card you started off with is beautiful. Love the details and cute snowman! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card! Cute scene and adorable snowman! Congrats on Designing for JB!! Can't wait to see your creations! I am sure you will have a ball on that team...a lot of fun things happening over there!
Sherrie K

Joan Smith said...

YAY......WOOT.....WOOT......
Hip....Hip....HOORAY!!
Celebrate Good Time Come On!!!!

So happy for you COMGRATS!!!

2015 is starting off with a bang for You and girl this is just the start!!

Love your cutie patootie card!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ CONGRATS sweet friend! I know, I know I am late! Sigh ~ but I am finally able to stalk or I mean comment on blogs again! You are simply AMAZING and they will LOVE having you! CONGRATS again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...