Jan 13, 2015

Jaded Blossom's Stamp Release Day Two!


Good morning! Welcome back to day two of Jaded Blossom's stamp release! I'm telling you this release is going to make you're Valentine's Day projects so much FUN this year! I'm having so much fun making these sweet treats! I also have to add my hubs is not complaining either hee hee!!

Today, we have two more super cute sets to show you....




Are these two sets not the cutest?!! I'm sooo loving the fox! I guess you're wondering why I didn't use him! I knew several of the other gals did and I thought I would pick a sentiment that wasn't getting used :) But trust me, there's so many ideas floating around for both of these sets! I hope I have enough time to make them all lol!

For today's sweet treat, I used the candy bar crate file from the Silhouette store to hold my snickers. I also used the print and cut feature using some digital pattern paper from Echo Park. The cute little mouse is from SVG Cutting files from the set, Pip Squeaks Valentine's set. I used a Peachy Keen set, Cute and Cuddly for his face. The sentiment is from the new release set, Pugs & Kisses

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back again tomorrow with another fun project! I hope you have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99



January 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $146.99


16 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is such a cut treat basket. I love that mouse.

jessica said...

So adorable Leanne!!!!!
Love this treat!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute!

GiGi said...

This is SOOOO CUTE!!! I love that crate box and the mouse is so stinkin cute with her PK face!!! Just ADORABLE!!

Jamie said...

So adorable! Love that mouse!

Melissa said...

anything with snickers is GREAT! Super cute candy holder!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable...that mouse is the cutest!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this mouse is just ADORABLE!!! Then the treat holder carrier too! So stinking CUUUTE!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is as cute as can be...LOVE it!! Lee-Ann :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable Leanne!!! Did I mention, Snickers are my favorite? Hint Hint! haha! I love your project!

Hugs!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG....LOL.....toooo CA-UTE!! OMG talk about being the bright spot in someones day girl....oh U R so going to make someones day 4 sure!! and YUMMMMM
the best candy bars ever!!
U so ROCK!!

Cindy said...

JUST GORGEOUS Leanne, LOVE that little mouse!!! <3

Michelle said...

this is the sweetest ! love snickers so i will have to fight the mouse for it LOL

Candace Pelfrey said...

This guy is just soooo sweet! Love his face

Virgil Blanchard said...

These are so neat.

Virgil Blanchard said...

Awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...