Jan 14, 2015

Jaded Blossom's Stamp Release Day Three!


Good morning! Welcome back to day four of Jaded Blossoms stamp release week! Wow! I can't believe we are already half way through the week! Isn't this release AWESOME! I've had so much fun making my projects! I sure hope you are enjoying them too :)

Here's the sets we are showcasing today...



I've used the set, Cupid is Stupid for my project! My poor piggy REALLY thinks Cupid is stupid hee hee! I've used the pig from SVG Cutting Files called Piggy Cookie with just a few adjustments. I also used the Peachy Keen face assortment, Sweet on You for his eyes. The mud puddle is from the SVG Cutting file set, Water Skiing. I've used some red ink spray for (I hate to say it) blood splatters! I made the topper using the Candy Caddy die. I also used the Flag dies 2 to stamp my sentiment on. I actually sent my hubby to the store for pork skins and this is what he came back with! I've not had these before! I'm not sure if pork skins is a Southern thing and I can't say that I'm a HUGE fan of them but I have eaten them before. My husband loves them and got a kick out of this so I hope you get it too!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here again tomorrow for day four! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Leanne



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99



January 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $146.99


14 comments:

DIANA L. said...

CUTE!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Cindy said...

Your project is just ADORABLE Leanne, SUPER DUPER job as always my sweet friend!!!

GiGi said...

This is SOOO fun Leanne! That pig just cracks me up with that sentiment! I'm in WI and we eat Pork Rinds here, so I don't think it's a southern thing ;) I usually don't eat them either until I tried fresh deep fried ones, those were amazing LOL!

Jamie said...

Lol! This is great!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh I just cracked up when I saw this on FB!! I LOVE it! So stinking CUUUTE! Can you believe I have never had these??

Melissa said...

Awww.. poor pig!

Sherrie K. said...

Heheee, this is so stinken cute! Love the piggy and fun sentiment!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

such a cute project love the arrow going right through the piggy hehehe

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Leanne!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How cute is this??? I love this so much!! Hugs!!

jessica said...

LOL!!!! How adorable is this!!!!!
GREAT job Leanne!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Haha this is so cute and fun! Awesome job

quilt4fun2 said...

Too funny and adorable at the same time! Love the adjustments to piggy and the splatters! I love your humor! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...