Jan 12, 2015

Jaded Blossom's Stamp Release Day One!


Hello all my crafty peeps! I'm so excited!! Today is day one of Jaded Blossom's January release!! This is also my first release as part of the JB family and I'm LOVING it!

Today we are showcasing two SUPER cute sets...



With these two new sets, making lollipops for special occasions is a snap and on top of that SO MUCH FUN!!!

Today, I made one using the sentiment, It sucks to get old! (I so can relate to this one lol). It's from the new release set, Lollipops Galore. I also used the new Lollipop die, isn't this die AWESOME!!! I broke out my trusty cricut and used the Vulture from Life's A Party cartridge! Wouldn't this be cute at a Over the Hill party?! I'm at the top of the hill right now so I may have to make me some for my next Birthday hee hee! Anyhoo, I used the Mini Tag Dies 2 to stamp my sentiment on. I also used the Card Mat dies for the pattern background. I used black tulle for my bow. 

This sentiment set has so many cute sayings and I'm really loving this die! I can't wait to make more! Thank you for stopping by today! If you're new to my blog and not a follower I would LOVE for you to follow me :) Have a GREAT day and I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more projects using the new release! 
Hugs, Leanne


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99



January 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $146.99


14 comments:

Cindy said...

AWESOME job Leanne with your lollipop holder, just TOO CUTE my friend!!! Have a GREAT day!!! :)

GiGi said...

This is so fun! That vulture just cracks me up!!!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

I can relate too, Leanne!! This is such a cute idea!!

Jamie said...

So awesome!

quilt4fun2 said...

Ha-ha! A vulture is a great idea for getting old...what a fun cut! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Melissa said...

lol.. that vulture is too cute!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Hahahaha LOVE the vulture! Holy crap could it be any more PERFECT ~ NOPE! Totally CUTE idea!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

what a great saying with the image!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!!! I love it!! Hugs!!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Leanne!
So adorable!!!

Michelle said...

tooo cute ! it does suck getting old i hear ya ! LOL

Lenoria said...

I love this card, especially the buzzard and the saying too! I can definitely relate.

Rosie said...

lol love this

Candace Pelfrey said...

Haha this is fabulous!! Love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...