Jan 15, 2015

Jaded Blossom's Stamp Release Day Four!



Hello peeps! Welcome back to day four of Jaded Blossom's stamp release week! Hasn't this week been filled with some fun and adorable projects from my design team! These ladies are AWESOME! I'm still pinching myself that they choose me to be on the team!! I'm so honored :)

I'm sooooo excited to share today's project with you! I had so much fun making this! I found this fire hydrant box in the Silhouette store. It actually measures 6 1/2 inches tall and 5 1/2 inches wide! I won't lie it did take some time to put this baby together lol! I used Kevin from the SVG Cutting files set, Fire Fighter Kevin. Isn't he the cutest! I'm sure you can't tell by my photo but I added liquid glass to his hat, to his fire fighter suit and also to his eyes. I've also cut out the flames and added around him. The sentiment is from the new set we are showcasing today called, Cheesy Pick Ups 3. I did do some masking so I could fit it on one of the dies from the Card Mat die set. I filled the box up with some atomic fire balls :) These will definitely have you smokin to you get all the hot off lol! Here is another picture from a different angle....


Here is the two sets we are featuring today....


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back again tomorrow with my last project before our hop! Have a GREAT day!
Hugs, Leanne



16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! Love that fire hydrant!!!

Sherrie K. said...

OMG!!! I love your fun fire hydrant and Fire Fighter Kevin! Way to cute:) I am sure it took some time but the end result is FABULOUS!! Great job~so adorable!
Sherrie K

Jamie said...

So awesome!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Leanne!!!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my your fire hydrant is ADORABLE!!! OMG ~ so is the little fireman and adding the fireballs is BRILLIANT! CUTE as always!

Melissa said...

Fantastic project! WOW!

Jodi G. Warner said...

Love how you have used our SnapDragon Snippets design in such an adorable way. Great to see and thanks for sharing so everyone can! Jodi from SnapDragon Snippets

Creative M said...

OMG! I love this!!! Fantastic!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable Leanne!!! LOVE!

Sara Bottomlee said...

EEK! This is adorable!!!! I love it!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I am in love with this!! So cute!!! I need to get that SVG since I am a firefighter mom!! Super cute project Leanne! Hugs!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG GIRL YOU truly did a fabulous outstanding creative job!!! OMG I've never seen anything like it and all I can say is what little guy *any age 1 to 100) wouldn't love to receive this OMG talk about making a memory...and then what you chose to fill it with girl you are totally out of bounds super creative and clever.
YOU so ROCK!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GiGi said...

Girl, this is freaking AMAZING!!! I NEED to make this for my nephew...his daddy is a fireman and he want to be too!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is SOOO FUN!!! Awesome job and I love the fireballs with it!

quilt4fun2 said...

The pick up lines are crazy clever and I love how you used it for your project today. You found the perfect candy treat. Great job on your cuts!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...