Jan 16, 2015

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release Day 5!

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our January Freebie.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...

Monday - Click Here

Tuesday - Click Here

Wednesday - Click Here

Thursday - Click Here

Here is the last stamp set for this Month

Valentine Signs! $12.99



For our Freebie of the Month Valentine Splatter!
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 1/18, 11:59pm pst.



Here's what I created....


For today's treat, I've used the set, Valentine Sign for my sentiment. The cute little kisses are a svg file from SVG Cutting Files called, Kissie Poo. I've add some Peachy Keen faces and outlined them with my Stardust Jellyroll pen. The hearts are left over from some of my projects this past week :) I then used the Scallop Slider & Topper die over a 3 x 4 clear bag to hold my kisses in. I used the Cupid Repellent Candies to decorate my kisses.

Thanks for stopping by! I've enjoyed reading all your sweet comments this week...THANK YOU!!! Have a AWESOME day
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.
Hugs, Leanne

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our January Challenge.....Anything Winter Related
HERE 



8 comments:

jessica said...

So super adorable Leanne!!! Awesome job all week on your projects!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Well you know how I feel about your creations LOVE them! The newest one is ADORABLE too! Fabulous job as always!

Jamie said...

So adorable!

GiGi said...

This is SO FUN! LOVE that glittery poo LOL!

Candace Pelfrey said...

These are so fun and cute! I love the kissy lips on the one!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute Leanne!!! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job! Wonderful creations all week...love the humor <3 Not sure if the fireballs or the pork strips are my favorite...they are all so fun!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...