Dec 22, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Guest Designer!!!


Good morning!! I know I said I was taking a break till the 1st of the year but I wanted to share some exciting news!! SVG Cutting Files recently did a guest design team call and eekkk guess what??!! I was chose for the month of January!! Woooo Hooooo!! I'm super honored and excited! I LOVE Ann's files and look forward to playing with them! 

I also wanted to share the card I sent in for my submission :) I used the svg file, Kawaii String of Lights. I just love these bulbs (reminds me of the lights that were on my grandparents tree minus the faces hee hee). Speaking of faces, I used the cute set PK-1357 Sweet of You face assortment to bring these little bulbs to life! I used MCT Boughs of Holly for the background branches. I stamped the branches several different times in length and also using different shades of green ink. I also added some highlights using my white jellyroll pen. The sentiment is from MCT You're Brilliant. I added liquid glass to the bulbs and some red stickles to the berries. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, I used some pop dots underneath the bulbs to add some dimension :) 


We are having our Christmas tonight with my son and his family! I'm excited to see my grand-babies open their gifts!! They are both so precious! Like the sentiment I used, my world is brighter with them in it!! Okay, I must get off and start cooking!! Merry Christmas!!
Hugs, Leanne 

7 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! Your bright bulbs put a smile on my face! Congrats on your guest design team post, Leanne!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!! Congrats on your Guest spot...you deserve it...you're awesome!!! Merry Christmas!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Leanne!!! LOVE those CUTE faces!!!!!
Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot! Can not wait to see all your ADORABLE projects!!!!

Cheryl W said...

Such a fun and festive card! Congratulations on your appointment as guest designer. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is Adorable!!! I just love your cutie patootie string of lights. You definitely are going to Brighten someone's day when they open up your card!!
WOOT WOOT WOOT Congrats on being the guest designer for Jan!!
YOU so ROCK!!
I can see your big 'ol grin!!
YOU go GIRL!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations on being January Guest Designer! Oh my how adorable your cute string of lights are. Great job on the boughs too. Love it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...