Dec 8, 2014

MCT Monday Made In Minutes


Good morning! I hope you all had a GREAT weekend! I'm sorry I haven't been around lately it seems like the last few weeks have been super busy! I'm sure it's only going to get worse! I'm still not through with my Christmas shopping ugh!

Today is Made In Minutes Monday over at My Creative Time and trust me I threw this card together so fast! I've been out all day and didn't get home to late! I still have tons to do before I can even think of going to bed so my crafting time was very limited!

I love this little puppy from the set, Christmas Doggy! I think he's so cute! I colored him using my copics. I stamped his Santa hat on a separate piece of cardstock and then hand cut it out. The little antlers are from the set, Oh Deer. I made him a cool dude by adding some glasses from the die set, Winter Snowman. I also used the word dies that are included in the Oh Deer set. I cut those from gold glitter cardstock. The bottom sentiment is from the set, More of My Favorite Sayings. I had my best friend in mind when I was making this! Since we were little she's always been my partner in crime hee hee! I picked up a bag of this snow from Hobby Lobby when they first put out the Christmas crafts. I used some glossy accents to apply it :) The stitched frame was made using the Stitched Rectangular Frames & More set. I have to confess I had this already on my work table and added it last minute lol!


I hated SO BAD that I missed last week's Five Days of Christmas :( Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday! I love making Christmas cards!! This year time is just not on my side :( I do hope soon I will be able to lock myself in my craft room and get some much needed crafty time! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME Monday! Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWW Your little Fur Baby Deer is so cute you really did a great creative job and he looks extra cool in the shakes. What a Fun Christmas card that is guaranteed to melt someone's heart.
Great creative ways to use all of Miss Emma's goodies!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I just love this card, Leanne!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Cheryl said...

Leanne I just love this card and I know you are sending it to me! Fantastic job!

katieo said...

So cute Leanne. I am bummed that I lost my Christmas Dog set. At least I cleaned my craft room looking for it.

quilt4fun2 said...

Your friend will love getting this adorable card! The snow is great also. I do hope you find crafty time...I totally understand...time is short and unplanned things keep cropping up. Great job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Leanne, this is the cutest puppy dog turned deer that I have ever seen! lol How sweet and I hate to say it but he looks a little like he is up to something he shouldn;t be...naughty or nice?? TFS Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...