Dec 30, 2014

Happy New Year!!


Hello! I know it's a day early but I wanted to share a card I made to ring in the new year! We've got a super WILD night planned and not sure if I will be in any shape to share on New Year's.........NOT!!! Bahahaha did I have you going??!!! We do have plan's but they are about as tamed as you can get! My mother in law is cooking supper for us and then we plan on spending the night playing cards :)

This was a super quick card to make! I used the print feature on my cameo for the fireworks and the Happy New Year 2015. Both of those files came from the Silhouette Store. I outlined the fireworks using my Jellyroll Stardust pen. I also added a few sequins for a little bling. The cityscape is a die I found at Hobby Lobby awhile back and have never had a chance to use it :)


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Happy New Year!! I'll see ya back here tomorrow when I can finally share my BIG news :) :) :)

Hugs, Leanne


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Love your card it is just the cutest ever and your little scene is darling.
Sounds like the perfect New Years Eve evening....Family, Food & Fun!!
Thanks for sharing and see you next year for another Rockin' Craftin' year!

Marilyn said...

Love it!! Happy New Year!!

Crafting Katie said...

Happy New Year, Leanne! Love your card!!!

jessica said...

Happy New Year Leanne!!!!!
Looking forward to hearing your big news!!!!
Hugs!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Leanne!!! Happy New Year!!!

Kristi Schurr said...

So cute LeAnne! Have a Happy New Year!

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy New Year! Fabulous card...love the fireworks!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...