Dec 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Kathy!!!


Good morning!! I hope you all are having a GREAT week so far :) I'm just getting in from my MS treatment and running behind on posting my birthday card for Kathy! I'm sure everyone knows who I'm talking about but just in case Kathy is the owner of Peachy Keen Stamps! Yup, those AWESOME face stamps that we all so LOVE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!! You are so very special to sooooo many people and I hope today is one of your BEST birthday's yet!! 

Everyone is surprising her by uploading their cards to The Peachy Place on facebook. I've got mine added there but wanted to share with you here too :)

I'm not sure if the sets I used are still available but for my snowmen I used PK-153 Snow me a Man & PK-149 Happy Snowman w/Label. I colored them both with my copic markers. I added some stardust stickles to add some sparkle. The snowflakes are from the set, PK-148 Snow Gifts. I've added the stickles to the center of these too! The sentiment is from the Snow me a Man set which I listed above :)


I've got one other project scheduled for this Friday but after that I may be taking a small break till after the Holidays :) It's been so crazy around here that I haven't got a lot of crafting time in :( I'm sure everything will get back to normal after Ho Ho comes hee hee!! With the new year around the corner there will be new things happening! I'm excited and can't wait to share my news! Have a GREAT day and if you get the chance head over and wish Kathy a Happy Birthday!!
Hugs, Leanne


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is adorable! Kathy will love it I am sure of that. Beautiful job and I can't wait to hear what your news is going to be. Merry Christmas!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...