Dec 30, 2014

A look back in 2014!


Good morning! As the new year is approaching, I thought I would share some of my favorite cards from this past year! It's so hard to believe that this year is coming to a end! 

With the new year comes new changes :) I was honored to be on Emma's team for the last four years and have always enjoyed working with her products! Change sometimes is hard but sometimes it also leads to new adventures! I'm excited to get to share my BIG news on the 1st! I'm truly excited and also very honored for this new adventure I will be taking in 2015!! Stay tuned I'm just counting down the days till I can share!!

I think most people I saw shared their top 10 projects of the year but I'm going to bend it with just a few more hee hee! I hope you enjoy looking back with me! In one way or another these projects have touched my heart and I enjoyed making each one! Okay, enough rambling onto my projects!!



















Happy New Years to you and your family! See you back here on January 1st!!
HUGE Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE your look back Leanne!!!! Super adorable projects you have shared throughout the year! I am looking forward to seeing what the new year brings for you and your awesome talents!!!!
Hugs my friend!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Leanne...love them all...especially the ones with the inked backgrounds!!!

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous cards! TFS!

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a fun Scroll down Leanne's Memory card making lane and what fun scroll it was. Gosh girl I just loved every single card....each made with lots of crafty love. Can't wait to hear your big news!!! So Have a Rockin' New Years Ever and C U back here on the 1st day of 2015!!
Happy New Year!!

Creative M said...

OMG! An overload of CUTENESS!!
Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

quilt4fun2 said...

I loved your look back...it must be rewarding to see how many wonderful projects you have made.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LaZette Pannell said...

Adore everything I did this week

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...