Nov 6, 2014

MCT Trending Now Thursday Graphic Word Art


Good morning! Today is Trending Now Thursday over at MCT and our challenge was to do Graphic Word Art. I have to admit I struggled with this one lol! I'm sure the other ladies will knock this one out of the park but I completely fried my brain trying to figure out what Graphic Word Art was! 

Before I get into the details of my card, guess what else is today?!! It's my birthday!!! It's also my hubbies too! We both have the same birthday isn't that cool?!! Anyhoo, not quite sure what we will do to celebrate. We probably will just go out to eat like we have the last few years!  It's sad when you hit our age it's all about the FOOD!!! 

I got the idea for my card off of Pinterest! I used the set, Tiny Tag Holiday's for the word SURPRISE! I just stamped it over and over again and then cut my card stock into. The sentiment, Happy Birthday are both from the Happy Thoughts set. Super simple and quick card!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne


6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday dear Leanne
Happy Birthday to YOU and Hubby too!!!

Have fun and it's so awesome that you share the same BIRTH-day!! FAB U LOUD!!

I love your card and girl you did a gr8 creative job... I've never done this before so now I'm intrigued to do it so I think you did a fab job and I love your card...Hey Birthday Girl your Sweetie have fun YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Leanne....and have a Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

jessica said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday...Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you!
Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!

LOVE your card too...AWESOME job!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Just LOVE this!!! LOVE how you left the one part open and white! BEAUTIFUL card!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet friend! Hope is a WONDERFUL!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy Birthday to you both! I hope you have a wonderful time together celebrating at a favorite restaurant. Have a fabulous special day.
Great job on your card...I like the soft surprise stamping...perfect background for the Happy!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cheryl said...

Hope you and the Hubs had a great Birthday! Sorry my wish is late but I a getting your posts a day late too! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...