Nov 3, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes!


Good morning peeps! How was your weekend? I can't believe Halloween has came and gone! My where is the time going?! It was so dang cold Friday night that I truly felt sorry for the kiddo's that got out! Our two little grandson's looked adorable (hee hee as always!) and only lasted about 15 minutes trick or treating! They actually had more fun helping Mimi and Poppy pass out candy then they did receiving it! I was glad they didn't stay out long it was just wayyy to cold for little ones!

Today is Made in Minutes over at My Creative Time! Today I'm sharing a card I made for Emma's sister who lost her sweet furbaby :( I used the set, Loyal Friends for the sweet little doggy. I used the wings from the set, Happy Mail. I used my Jellyroll Stardust pen to go back over the image to make it sparkle. The heart is from the die set, Stitched Scallop Heart. The cloud is from the die set, Stitched Cartoon Clouds. The sentiment and the paws are from the set, Live Love Bark. I used a sponge and inked around to create a soft sky background. 


My hubby started his vacation and will be off this week :) I wished I could say we were taking a road trip but as of today none are in the works hee hee! I guess it will just be a week of relaxing and finding things to do around home! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne


14 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW what a precious oh so precious card brought tears to my eyes. Your card will definitely bring peace to the receiver. Great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. So thoughtful of you!!

mickeydee said...

This is such a sweet card. Our fur baby's are such a sweet part of our family,
Dianne

mickeydee said...

This is such a sweet card. Our fur baby's are such a sweet part of our family,
Dianne

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE it...so sweet!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Such a sweet card, Leanne! Emma's sister will love it!

jessica said...

This is just precious!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! Have been planning to make a gift packet of assorted cards for our Vet for Christmas. If you don't mind I'd like to include this card. Thanks for sharing!

Jenny in AZ

katieo said...

Your card is darling. I love how you used the angel wings. Have a great day

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh!!! This card is beautiful!!! I am going to have to "scrap lift" your idea! :)

Linsey said...

LeAnne, I just had to stop by and say thank you SO much for the inspiration of this wonderful card! I recently lost my sweet Maddie girl, my beagle of 11 years, and have several friends who've lost their doggies this year too. This card is perfect for producing several at once and I think it's so very sweet and thoughtful. I love the wings you used from Happy Mail--what a clever gal you are! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Hugs :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Glad you had a wonderful Halloween with the Grandkids! Such a clever idea to add the wings and they look beautiful. Love the paw print on the heart and card border. Your card is so sweet! Fabulous job! Enjoy your vacation week :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely beautiful Leanne! I love those wings! Hugs!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Well all I can say this is beyond PRECIOUS! LOVE you used the wings from that set for the puppy ~ not only CLEVER but seriously ADORABLE!!! She will LOVE it! Well so happy to hear the boys at least got out and had fun passing out treats! It rained here and lets just say we looked like drowned rats! UGH!

Gloria Witcher said...

Hi I love, love ur cards. This one was a perfect inspiration for also a friend of mine lost her dog. This card was perfect timing. So sweet, that even though one is grieving it does put a smile on ur face.
Thank u
Gloria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...