Nov 18, 2014

MCT 38th Edition Sneak Peek day two!



Good morning!! Welcome back to day two of MCT's sneak peek week! Today we will be sharing peeks from two new sets, Stitched Window & Accessories and Window Sentiments & Flowers. 

I had so much fun making my card! I will admit, I spent way more time on this card then I normally do! To start, I embossed the background with the Tim Holtz brick embossing folder. I then used my watercolors to paint it. I used my heat tool to speed up the drying. For my window and window planter, I heat embossed the Grainy Wood background stamp on another piece of cardstock. I sponged several different ink colors to achieve the wood look. I then die cut the window and planter from it. This set also includes a curtain die!! I cut it from some pattern paper. I placed a piece of acetate between the curtain and window. Next, I traced the window die to place on the back (for the wall) I sponged it with some ink. The little wine bottles were left over from the set, Way To Go. I used this set for the bike. I then used the die for the flowers and cut it out three times. I stamped the flowers and colored them with my copic markers. For the other two, I sponged them using green ink and trimmed them down for my little bushes/grass. I stamped a sentiment directly on the background from the Window Sentiments & Flowers. I also used my Stardust jellyroll pen and went over parts of the bike and the center of flowers for a little sparkle. Here is another look from the side....


I absolutely LOVE these two sets!! Thanks for dropping by today and I'll be back tomorrow with day three sneaks!! Have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

45 comments:

kcrazys kcreations said...

!!!!Leanne you did a great job on your card I could almost rich and grab that wine!!!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG ~~~~ OMG!!! Your card is Gorgeous!
You sure did create one Outstanding scene. Gosh what a lot of creative work you put into it OMG!!! You really outdid yourself with every little detail. You sure did share lots of ways to use Miss Emma's goodies. Thanks for your detailed recipe!! YOU so ROCK!!

flirtini83 said...

You said it, this set is awesome. Tfs. Wine bottles a great touch. Flirtini83@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card!!

jessica said...

What an AMAZING card Leanne!!!! LOVE the "scene" you created!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Gloria said...

Who wouldn't love this card! Beautiful card and love the wine bottles;) Thank you for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

gailnoll said...

Cant stop looking at your great card, who wouldn't love it.

SRob said...

Too cute. The wine bottles on the window sill are a perfect touch!

Jeri said...

Oh this is fabulous. Looks like a little villa from Italy with the wine bottles in the window. Just perfect.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Sabrina said...

Very sweet!!
bre36@hotmail.com

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

What a fantastic scene! Love that curtain pattern and the tuscan feel! :)

lisa808 said...

Adorable card! Reminds me of being on vacation in France.

Kim H said...

OH MY Leanne ~ this card is GORGEOUS! LOVE how you did the whole Tuscan scene ~ I mean you captured it PERFECTLY! BEAUTIFUL card!!!

Marla said...

Wow your card is truly amazing and a great work of art. I love how you created that amazing brick background and did the woodgrain. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

GlendaLea said...

Amazing work! Love it!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Robin Grossbier said...

Love the scene you created! Europe here we come!

marylouh said...

Wonderful card. A complete scene.
I love this new die.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I love the feeling I got when I saw your card. It is very warm and inviting. I want to sit in the yard of that house and sip some tea. Beautifully done. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Charity Chamberlain said...

Beautiful card! I really like the bottles in the window and the colors are magnificent too!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

marg0006 said...

Pretty card and like the distant look created by the vellum.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

jean said...

Beautiful love the bicycle under the window!!! great idea!!!

TheTulipCollector said...

Beautiful card. It looks like a fireplace glow coming through.

Lucy said...

Such a pretty window card! That bike is perfect parked beside the house.

Jean Bullock said...

Like everyone else, I really enjoyed your card. The bicycle, flowers and wine bottles are wonderful finishing touches. What a wonderful card to use for a housewarming or welcome home party. Well done.

Alvina said...

Wow, I love your card, you did a great job, I definitely love today's sneak peek!

Kim A. said...

awesome scene card....love all the details....just AMAZING!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Such a fabulous little scene you've created, Leanne!

Nina said...

Lovely card- reminds me of a vineyard.
Nslee@comcast.net

Brandy said...

Wow! You really went above and beyond! I love love love the scene you created! Beautiful work! :)

Brandy said...

Wow! You really went above and beyond! I love love love the scene you created! Beautiful work! :)

Sue D said...

Love all the special details on this card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Lady Fair said...

Oh My Goodness! This card is marvelous! The bike is such an unexpected element. Love the sponged look of the bricks; I could go on and on. You, dear, are an ARTIST!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh wow, this scene is incredible! The bike looks perfect with the little wine bottles in the window. Wow! This is one awesome day 2 sneak Leanne!

quilt4fun2 said...

Fabulous job! I love the brick and wood grain...I can see why this took a while to make...great details. Beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

D- said...

OMGosh this is ADORABLE. Love the bike and wine bottles. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Brenda said...

Super Adorable Card! Just Love The Window Sill With The Wine Bottles Scene, But That Bike Is too Cute!
bolvera66@yahoo.com

Lynndee Georganas said...

Wowsa! What a beautiful card! I love how many MCT products you used on this pretty little card! Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for sharing!

Liz O. said...

OMG! Leanne, your card is stunning! It looks like a picture from an Italian magazine! LOVE it! The extra time you put into it truly paid off, the result is fabulous! TFS

ScrappingLatina said...

Awwww. Luv this card... Sooo cute. Tfs. Jackie - scrappinglatina@aol.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is stunning!! I love all the inking and how cute is that bike leaning up against the house!! I love the scene you created!! Hugs!!

Heather Thompson said...

beautiful card! wow.

Jennifer said...

Hi Leanne,

Your time was well-spent!!! ;) I just can't get over the details! Love the bike, wine bottles, and the wood grain window...

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Cheryl W said...

What a great set! Love that there is a curtain die, too. Your card is so pretty. cherylwinget at aol dot com

Lucía Ardón said...

Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...