Nov 17, 2014

MCT 38th Edition Sneak Peek Day One!


Good morning! I hope everyone had a AWESOME weekend! Brrr it sure has turned cold!!! Did I mention how bad I HATE cold weather?!! It's also been raining here so double YUCK!! Anybody living in a tropical paradise want to adopt me for a few months :) :) :) 

Today starts our sneak peek week! Emma has definitely knocked it out of the park again with this release! Today we are featuring a new die set, Stitched Scallop Oval set! 

For some reason, I'm kinda stuck on wanting to do shaker cards! I think it's because I have yet to get one to be perfect lol!! I either add to much stuff to shake or like for this card not enough :( I haven't learned how to judge the right amount to put in! With this card, I was scared if I put to much the sentiment would be covered up but obviously I still had more room lol! Anyhoo, even though you can't tell by the photo in real life it does shake snow hee hee!

I created my background using the Build A Chevy background set. The reindeer is from the set, Oh Deer. I added some gold stickles to his nose, antlers, and a few random dots around him. The sentiment is from the set, A Day in December. I used the Medium Stitched Scallop Bow die and cut it from glitter gold cardstock. 


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow for day two's sneak! You're going to LOVE this release! Bundle up and stay warm! 
Hugs, Leanne

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word! :)

46 comments:

GlendaLea said...

Just Beautiful!!!!!!
Gllenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

U R 2 Funneeeee I loved you little story....Girl your card is gorgeous you did one outstanding creative job!! I love the ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies and your card is GORGE!!
Just stay snuggly in your craftroom and have lots of creative fun with all your fun things....You always do such an awesome and fantastic creative job.
YOU totally ROCK!! I'm still LOLing!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Gorgeous card!! Love this idea!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Leanne...love your shaker!!

Liz O. said...

Gorgeous card Leanne! TFS!
Have a wonderful day!

Kim A. said...

I love the shaker card, adorable!!! These dies are on my wishlist!!
Kim-unlchamps@aol.com

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Leanne!!! WOW LOVE it!!!!!!
Super job with day 1!!!

Eva Laney said...

so pretty, I love that chevron paper and the oh deer is my favorite set ever I think :)
~ Eva Scraps ~ evascrapslife@gmail.com

cricutlover20 said...

Good morning. I hate the cold too!! You just have to bundle up ...lol. Love your card. The gold goes so well with the red and white. Cant wait to get my own stitched oval dies....a must have. Thanks for sharing. Cindy Winter at cricutlover20@yahoo.com

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL shaker card. Love the bow.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

katieo said...

It is freezing here in California. I turned on the electric blanket. I love the contrast of the gold with the red and white. Can't wait to order these on Friday.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Alright creating the PERFECT Christmas paper with those stamps ~ LOVE it! Then the oval for the reindeer ~ BEAUTIFUL!!!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Fabulous card! Love it!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love Love your card! Good Job!!!

Roxanna
roxxscott at g amil dot com

Jess said...

Omg Leanne what beautiful shaker card!! Love it!!
Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Lynndee Georganas said...

Great card! From chevrons to shakers it has all my favorite elements! Thanks for sharing!

Beckie Williams said...

This is beautiful. I LOVE your shaker cards. They look wonderful. PS I live in Central Florida, I would give anything to be cold right now. Keep telling my hubby we need to move to Alaska!

mymousedreams at gmail dot com

Jean Bullock said...

giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

Great job on this shaker card. Love the background you created. The reindeer looks great. Well done.

Sabrina said...

Such a lovely shaker!!
bre36@hotmail.com

SRob said...

Beautiful card! Love the reindeer.
srobelotto @gmail.com

Jeri said...

Awesome card. It looks wonderful. Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm so sorry your stuck in a cold weather climate. I've got room for a guest in my little tropical paradise (Florida). Best move we ever made. We love having warmth and sunshine for the winter instead of cold and snow.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Brenda said...

I love your shaker card Leanne! It's so cute, the chevron is awesome and I just may have to CASE this card. lol Hugs, Brenda

bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Alvina said...

Wow just beautiful, thanks for sharing, u did a great job!

marylouh said...

Very pretty. The zig-zag goes along with the deer flying. Love the big bow.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Very cute shaker card. I like chevrons and the gold bow.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Carol W. said...

Leanne - love your card! As I read your, too little - too much, shaker story; I realized I have only completed a shaker card once. WHAT - just once, need to amend that asap! Thanks for the inspiration! ~ Carol W. workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Gaylynn said...

Lovely window design with the deer in there, Leanne.
gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

cm said...

Once again, you and MCT products have worked magic together. I'm crushing over and smitten with these delightful stitched ovals...
~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

CA Scrapper said...

Really gorgeous card!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Luvy Sheffield said...

Your bow is awesome! What a beautiful card!
bubsie45 at hotmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Looks like the weather is going to be yucky for the next 6 months until May. 6 to 10 inches tonight here and 17 degrees out :( Just have to make the best of it...maybe adoption will work? Too funny!
I love the chevy background and bow. Your card is so pretty shaker or not. The new oval dies are great. I love ovals for cards...just seems softer than a circle. Beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~Tammy~ said...

Love the oval cut out of the awesome paper! Fab card!

Lucía Ardón said...

Beautiful card!!! :)

jean said...

really beautiful card, I always love deer cards!!!

Lucy said...

What a bright and festive card!
That gold bow looks awesome!

PaperpiecingbySteph said...

such a gorgeous card!!! Love that deer and the gold bow just ties it all up!! TFS!!

Nina said...

Lovely image in your shaker.
Nslee@comcast.net

Gloria said...

So beautiful! Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

Nanette said...

Cute card! I've never tried a shaker card.

nanettemt at yahoo dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love how you created the background and that bow is gorgeous on there! Hugs!!
P.S. I have yet to find the right formula for the shakers also lol! Most of the time I add way too much and it doesn't shake. :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Leanne,

I love your elegant card!!! :) thanks for reminding me to pull out my A Day in December stamp set (what a great one! But aren't all of. Emma's?!)!

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Glora said...

Wow Leanne this card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Amazing job my friend! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Cheryl W said...

I really LOVE this card. Reindeer are one of my favorite images for Christmas.

Amy C. said...

You did a beautiful job on your card! I've yet to try my hand at a shaker card, but it's at the top of my list!

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Leanne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...