Nov 8, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop 2014 Day Three


Hi ya! I'm back to share my card I made for the online card class, Holiday Card Workshop 2014! For day three the focus is on watercoloring!

This card was super quick and easy but oh so fun to make! I love playing with watercolors! A few months back they offered a watercolor class and I so wished I could of taken it! That is one for sure I will be going back and taking just as soon as I can! To start off, I used a retired stamp set from CTMH. It was one that came in a workshop on the go last Christmas. I heat embossed the sentiment and snowflakes using white embossing powder. I then used my water colors to paint my background. I used my heat tool to dry and then mounted onto my card base. 


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back shortly to share day four!
Hugs, Leanne


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...