Nov 10, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop 2014 Day Four!


Hello! I'm back with one more card to share with you for day four of the online Holiday Card Workshop class! I'm loving doing the one layer cards! I was moving on to day five and the idea for this card would not get out of my head lol!!

Let me start out by saying sorry for the crummy photo! The sun is hiding today and it makes getting decent pictures hard! I've got tons of Close to My Heart stamp sets that I never get a chance to play with so this week I've been dragging out a few and getting them inky :) I've used a set from one of last years cardmaking workshop called Laughing Lola. I love the sunburst image in this set! I also used the cute doggy from MCT's Chrstmas Doggy stamp set. I stamped him first and then stamped him again to make a mask. I then stamped the sunburst over him. I used my copic markers to color him. I added some liquid applique to his Santa Hat. I used a sentiments that was included in the stamp set. It's not perfect by a long shot but I still think he turned out kinda cute!


I'll be back to share my project for day five real soon! I'm about to get caught up hee hee! Have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...