Nov 11, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop 2014 Day 6!


Hello peeps! To get started, I want to say "Happy Veteran's Day"! Today is a day to honor all those that have served our country in the past and present. Thank you to all the brave men and women for all your service and everything you do for our country!

 I would like to share with you a card I made for the online card class. Today is day six and the focus was on coloring. Something that I like to do but also something that I need more practice with hee hee! The tree background is a stamp by Hero Arts that I picked up at Hobby Lobby awhile back. The church and sentiment are from CTMH, Christmas Village. The little deers are from a retired CTMH set, The Beauty of Christmas. I used My Creative Times, Stitched Rectangular Frames & More to make the tiny white frame around the edges and also for what I stamped my scene on.


I've really enjoyed taking this class! It's been so much fun! I hope you have enjoyed my "homework" projects hee hee! Christmas is my favorite Holiday for making cards! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...