Nov 10, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop 2014 Day 5!


Hello! Are you getting sick of me yet?!! I sure hope not lol! I'm back to share my project for day five of the Holiday Card Workshop online class. Today's class focused on tags! 

I do have to admit I struggle with tags! I think it's because it's a lot smaller work area?! Not sure, but if you have followed my blog for a while I'm not a big tag maker lol! I do make some for Christmas but they are usually last minute and not fancy at all!! After making this one, a few more ideas started popping in my head! Now finding the time to make them before I forget....that's the real challenge!

Anyhoo, I started out by cutting out my tags using MCT's Just Tag set. I do love that these two layer! I then used a retired CTMH stamp set called, The Beauty of Christmas. It was even retired when I was a CTMH Consultant but I found someone selling it online and had to have it! The sentiment is from the MCT's Christmas Doggy set. I used liquid applique for the snow. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a GREAT rest of the day! 
Hugs, Leanne


5 comments:

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Pretty! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Kim Hall said...

I think your tag is just gorgeous, beautiful scene!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ well my sweet friend ~ you have been busy over here!! I look around and as always you are AMAZING!! Seriously BEAUTIFUL creations!

Pam from Maine said...

What a great tag. Love the silhouettes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...