Nov 8, 2014

Holiday Card Works! I! hop 2014 Day Four


Hello! I am LOVING all the great projects they are sharing with us in the Holiday Card Workshop! These classes are just so much FUN!!

For day four the focus is on one layered cards. I used Jennifer McGuire's card for my inspiration. I love how she shared the tip on how to cut this out as all one layer! I used one of the circles from the die set, Bunch of Fun Circle set. The deer and sentiment are from the set, Oh Deer. I did heat emboss the sentiment with white embossing powder. I then used some Tim Holtz distress inks and the negative space from the circle to create the little background. I used liquid applique for the snow. This is not showing up so well in the photo but I did use some stickles on his nose and also around his feet.


I guess this has me caught up or at least on the ones that I have completed! I'll be back to share more just as soon as I get them completed! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

jessica said...

Super adorable!!!

katieo said...

Love the way you did the background. And how the cute deer has a shiny nose

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Ooooh.Ahhhh. Cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...