Oct 15, 2014

MCT What a Treat Wednesday!


Good morning! Today is What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time! I haven't made any 3-D crafts in awhile so forgive me, mine is SUPER simple lol!!

I decided to make this to show my mom! I thought it might be something she would like to give to her Sunday school ladies for Christmas. This is just a quick sample I did up to show her. If she decides to go this route I'm going to fancy them up some more hee hee. Plus, I just used regular Lipton tea for a example. I'm sure she will get some type of flavored tea or as I call it "fancy" tea lol! I found this file in the Silhouette store and it's super easy to put together! It came with a scallop tag but I did leave that part off so I could decorate the front using MCT goodies! I used the two labels that layer in the Stitched Rectangular Frame & more die set to add my cute little cup to :) The sentiment and cup are from the set, All You Need Is Coffee stamp & die set. The ribbon is from my stash! 


Here's another view from the side :)


I wasn't joking when I said super simple! This seriously was a quick project (I almost feel ashamed lol) I do think these would be cute little Christmas presents! I've got some other ideas up my sleeve to show her to so stay tuned I'll share them here too! Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!
Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What an awesome and fun idea!! You really came up with one fun and fab treat box idea!! You are the bestest daughter ever!! Love the ways you used Miss Emma's Goodies!! YOU ROCK!!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Leanne! Such a GREAT project and perfect for those MCT stamps and dies!
I LOVE it!!!

Denise said...

How cuuute....

dendearmas@aol.com

Lenoria said...

This is SO adorable!! I love projects that are simple and gorgeous like this!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my this is so BEAUTIFUL and so CUTE!! What a great idea and oh my I love the whole idea! Awesome as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the tea idea and how it looks with the label, cup and great sentiment. I can see this holder could hold other things also or maybe be a gift hung on the tree. So many possibilities. Beautiful job on your cute treat holder.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

This is adorable, Leanne! I love it; even simple, it's really pretty!

DebC said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love that little box and such a cute tag for the front
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...