Oct 2, 2014

MCT Trending Now Thursday!


Good morning! I hope everyone is having a AWESOME week :) Today starts something new over at My Creative Time called Trending Now Thursday! This is where we will feature something that is HOT right now! We will be doing this once a month. For this month, we are using gold (metallic) somewhere in our projects.

For my card, I started by using a rectangular die from the die set, Stitched Rectangular Frames And More. I then stamped a background using the Grainy Wood Background stamp. The deer head silhouette is from the Silhouette store. I'm in LOVE with the new leaves from the, A Thankful Heart set! The leaves are absolutely GORGEOUS!!  I inked them in various fall colors and then used a embossing pen to outline the edges and also the "veins". I then heat embossed using gold embossing powder. They really are nice and shiny in real life just not showing  up so well in my pictures :( I used the layering label dies in the Stitched Rectangular Frames and More set and stamped a sentiment that is also included. I heat embossed the sentiment too using gold embossing powder. 


Thank you for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies gosh the gold makes such an outstanding statement and I love how you created your scene this could be a Christmas card too.....just add a couple gold snowflakes....thanks Missy for the inspiration!! YOU ROCK!!

jessica said...

This is so AWESOME Leanne!!! What a GREAT card!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love how you did the leaves!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card! The wood background is perfect with the deer and wonderful gold leaves. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card! I love those gold embossed leaves!! Hugs!!

Jean Bullock said...

Gorgeous. I love it.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OH deer this is AMAZING!! They are so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the leaves and oh doing the wood grain In gold is PERFECT too! BEAUTIFULLY done!!!

Cindy said...

This is such an AWESOME looking card my friend, GORGEOUS job as always!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...