Oct 13, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes Monday


Good morning crafty friends! I hope everyone had a AWESOME weekend! I did, just wished they didn't go by so fast! Today is Made In Minutes Monday over at My Creative Time (I dare you to say that really fast 5x's hee hee) Anyhoo, today is where we make a project not just to see how fast we can but one that would be easy to duplicate in matter of minutes.

For my card, I found this ghost in the Silhouette Store but I'm sure you could find one either on a cricut cartridge or maybe even a freebie on the internet! For this one, I hid his face using the Silhouette software so I could use PK-1400 Clowning Around face assortment. I used my copics to color and then added liquid glass. The spiderwebs and spider are from the die set, Wicked Fun. I used the layering labels in the Stitched Rectangular Frames & More set to stamp my sentiment on. The sentiment is from Fright Night. I couldn't get this to show up in my picture but before I put my ghost down I misted the background (spider webs & spider to) with Shimmer Spritz. I also went over the sentiment with a wink of stella pen. I wished you could see it :( It's all sparkly in real life!!


As always, thank you for stopping by today! I hope you like my card! Have a GREAT crafty fun filled day! 
Hugs, Leanne

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is Wicked awesome and quite Spooktacular!! Super cute ghost and love the ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Leanne!!!! LOVE that CUTE ghost!

Creative M said...

I saw this on FB..Oh my gosh!!
ADORABLE! I love his PK face!!
Seriously Way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jean Bullock said...

Totally cute.

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My! Your ghost is too cute with the glasses and peachy face. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ all I can say is adorable to the zillionth degree and before Cassandra claims this I call dibs!! I want this card ~ Thanks!

DebC said...

This is too cute! Love that ghost with the big glasses on him! :)
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...