Oct 9, 2014

MCT Designer Challenge Thursday!


Good morning all my crafty friends! Today is Designer Challenge Thursday at My Creative Time! I decided to go with the sketch challenge....


For my card, I used the Piles of Smiles stamp set for my wagon scene. I used my copic markers to color. The sentiment is also from this stamp set. I used the Stitched Decorative Banner dies and instead of adding them to the side I added mine to the bottom (such a rebel bahahaha). I used my scor pal to score my lines. I thought it might make it look more elegant but now not sure if I should have tried something different! I always second guess myself!! Anyhoo, can you believe I used some pattern paper?!!! Yup, talk about living life on the edge! I don't know what got in me but yes, I was able to break out some scraps from my stash without going into panic mode lol! 


Don't forget to head over to Emma's Blog to see what she and the other design team made! I'm sure they won't disappoint they NEVER do!! Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so cute!! Gosh your little pumpkin wagon scene is as precious as can be....and girl your card is definitely frame worth. I so can see it on display in the Livingroom and being brought out every year for years to come...so Lucky, LUCKY person who receives it. YOU so ROCK!!

jessica said...

Your card is AWESOME Leanne! LOVE your beautiful coloring and great take on the sketch!!

katieo said...

I love the lay out of your card. The scoring is an awesome idea. You have been giving me so much inspirstion. I finally finished my halloween step card after I got inspiration form your cat card. Hope to post today.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love it!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Simply stunning! The little wagon and background are colored perfectly! Plus you had be at the plaid paper and the banner dies. Great idea to score for the background!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your inking and coloring! Congrats on the pattern paper and the embossed lines are great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...