Oct 21, 2014

MCT 37th Release Sneak Peek Day Two!


Hello ya'll! Welcome to day two of MCT sneak peek week! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....everywhere I goooooo!! I've had this song in my head (and sometimes it actually spills from my mouth bahahaha) the last week! It's funny because I've even caught my husband humming it too! I guess we are just getting in the Holiday mood early hee hee! I know with this release nobody should have a Blue Christmas that's for sure hee hee! Today we will be sharing sneaks from a set called, Boughs of Holly!

For my card, I started out by cutting a bare tree branch that I found in the Silhouette store. I then added the holly leaves and berries (these are in this new set). I then used the word Merry die and cut it three times and stamped the sentiment Christmas (these are also from this set). For the background, I sponged it using my CTMH inks and then stamped over it using the Build A Scripty & Watercolor Background stamp set. Last, I spritz it using some Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz (love this stuff) I wished the photo would pick up how sparkly it is in real life darn it!!


I hope you have enjoyed my card today and I'm so glad you stopped by! I'll be back tomorrow with day three sneak! Have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

41 comments:

CarlavdM said...

I totally enjoyed your card, Leanne.
Wonderfull background it makes the branch and berries pop-out

Joan Smith said...

OH MY Miss Leanne your card is so gorgeous OMG girl love how you've used today's Sneak Peek and my golly gosh your card base is simply beautiful you sure did create one artist piece with your inks of it all WOW I love it and loved your little story that was so cute! YOU so ROCK!!

GlendaLea said...

Love this branch card!!!!! So darn adorable!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

paperkutzs said...

I love this card and the background paper is my favorite. Take the back ground add some great decorations and you get an awesome card
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

Tami B. said...

This is one of my favs today. It's so pretty.

Jean Bullock said...

I think this card is one of my favorites today. Love how you sponged the edges. The die cuts are awesome. Well done. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Leanne...love the vintage look!!

Denise said...

Great back round. Love your card.

dendearmas@aol.com

katieo said...

I love the way you did the background. I always forget about the script stamp.
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Simply STUNNING! LOVE the whole idea and oh my the inking ~ GORGEOUS creation like always!

Dianne M said...

Love this card, very simple but effective!

Lara said...

I love that song too! I am not *quite* ready to sing it though- I love Halloween and Thanksgiving too! Gorgeous, really gorgeous, card. Nice work!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Love the vintage feel and beautiful design!
Sherrie K

Eva Laney said...

Gorgeous card, love how it turned out! ~ Eva - evascrapslife@gmail.com

Jeri said...

Stunning gorgeous card! Love it!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

SRob said...

Beautiful card. I love anything vintage!

lifesabeach32940 said...

Have I mentioned how very much I LOVE this holly? You did a nice job (as always) using it on your card!! VERY NICE!!



Judy
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

marylouh said...

Beautiful. The shading around the edges is great. Gives an antique feel to the card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Sandie Jaros said...

What a cute card love the holly branch and how you did the watercolor! smj1118@hotmail.com

~Tammy~ said...

So elegant and beautiful! GORGEOUS work!

Diana said...

love how you used a branch w/the holly leaves! so cute!

bdcampers@msn.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how you shaded/sponged the background. Very elegant card. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Charity Chamberlain said...

Elegant and gorgeous card! LOVE it!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Your card looks so elegant! Beautifully done!! Hugs!!

Treva said...

Like your card, like the watercolor background!

marg0006 said...

Am loving the antique look on the script paper and the cool gold inking around the card. The touch of Holly perfect.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Betsy said...

That is a beautiful card. Simple yet elegant.

betsy.oday@gmail.com

Lori Hefner said...

Beautiful card! I love the vintage background!!

78nsb said...

A Lovely Card !!! I love the vintage look !

Mimi said...

What a way to build a card. This is beautiful!!! I can't wait for this stamp and die set.

cbarwick@comcast.net

D- said...

Oh how I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Mary Faith said...

I like the branch/antique feel to your card!

Sue D said...

Your card is just lovely!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

ScrappingLatina said...

Oh how sweet.. Luv the vintage look of it... Thank you very much for sharing... Jackie (scrappinglatina@aol.com)

Liz O. said...

Fab card Leann! I bet in person it looks even prettier! TFS
Have a wonderful day!

My Creative Time said...

Sweet Leanne, your card is CLEVERLY done my friend!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
Emma :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card! I like the scripty background and how your card has a vintage look to it. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!!

Cheryl said...

Leanne I really love how you used the these new products. Card is just beautiful.
surfnfroggie@aol.com

Brigit said...

So pretty, nicely done!!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Leanne!!!
LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...