Oct 20, 2014

MCT 37th Release Sneak Peek Day One


Good morning my crafty friends :) It's that time again!! It's MCT SNEAK PEEK week!!! Today we will be showing you two new sneaks called, Whimsical Trees & Seasonal Greetings!

Okay, you know my obsession with trees?! I'm over the moon excited with these two sets!! Just look at the stitching...LOVE :) Anyhoo, on with the details! To start with, I used one of the circles from the Bunch of Fun Circle die set to make my circle on my white card stock. I embossed it using my Swiss Dots embossing folder. Next, I took the circle (the one that was cut out) and sponged my night sky. I made my snow using my white Jelly roll pen. I then cut one more circle and used the Fun Stitched Edges die set to make my snow banks. I did pop the top layer up for dimension. I cut two of the Christmas trees from this new release and placed them down. I then cut another thin strip of white card stock and stamped my sentiment on. I used my white Jellyroll pen again to make some stitching around the edges.


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit Emma's Blog to see what she and the design team made using these two new sets! I'll see you back here tomorrow for day two sneaks :) 
Hugs, Leanne

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


51 comments:

Mary Faith said...

Very pretty and festive - i feel so at peace looking at your card!

D- said...

LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card. LOVE that background. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Joan Smith said...

WOW oh WOW Your card is absolutely Gorgeous!! You sure did one outstanding creative job!! Love how you used todays Sneak Peek gosh what a gorgeous scene. I really REALLY love it
Gosh so can't wait to get it all and love how you used ALL of Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Marie Campagna said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for Christmas spirit

GlendaLea said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card!!!! Just perfect!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

jackie nellessen said...

This is a very pretty card. I really love the background color.

SueZee Alg said...

White trees and starry background--love it

~Tammy~ said...

You have created a beautiful scene! The white stitching around the edge adds so much and looks perfect! Beautifully done!

Bananastamper said...

beautiful! Love the gorgeous background you created!
Shanna
bananastamper@gmail.com

paperkutzs said...

Holy Cow! It's amazing how different the card turns out with a white tree and dark backgrouns!! This is a beautiful card!!
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

Amy said...

Adorable!! Love the Christmas card that you created! It reminded me of a shaker card when I first saw it! So cute!
Amy

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love your inked background!!!

katieo said...

Beautiful. I love the way the embossing matches the dots in the night sky. Your inking turned out super cute katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Simply STUNNING!!! I LOVE the background with the white trees ~ just pops!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Sandie Jaros said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love the background! Sandie

Lara said...

Oh, I just love white Christmas cards. Gorgeous.

Denise said...

Your back around looks amazing. It looks just the night time;-)

Lovely.

dendearmas@aol.com

Denise said...

Your back around looks amazing. It looks just the night time;-)

Lovely.

dendearmas@aol.com

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

Love the scene you created on this card!

Darla said...

This card caught my eye right away! Such a peaceful and serene scene! Fabulous card!

Jeri said...

Oh so very pretty! Love the blue and white for Christmas.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Sue D said...

What a wonderful winter scene!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Mindy said...

This card looks like a snow globe, how sweet. Mindy1qc@msn.com

marylouh said...

Very pretty card. Love the layering of the trees in the hills.
thanks for sharing a wonderful card.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Fantastic and beautiful card!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

jessica said...

This is such a gorgeous card Leanne!!! LOVE the scene you created and super color on the sky background!
AWESOME job!

Valerie said...

Love your card. The background is so beautiful.

Karenladd said...


What a beautiful winter scene. Love the night sky background!
kladd94803 at aol dot com

DebC said...

This is a very pretty card! Love those trees ;)
Hugs,
Deb

Eva Laney said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous card and I love the new stitches tree... I so want this die lol!

Lori Hefner said...

Oh my goodness...beautiful card! Love your background!! Can't wait to use these dies!!

Evelyn said...

Great card, love all the texture and elegance. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Glora said...

WOW Leanne! This is BEAUTIFUL! It looks like the perfect winter scene. Amazing job on the sky! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Mimi said...

Girlfriend! I am in love with this card! Awesome. I also love TREES so I cannot wait for Friday!

cbarwick@comcast.net

lindagk23 said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love how you made the night sky background...so beautiful! And love these cute little trees too! TFS

lifesabeach32940 said...

I LOVE your card. I am definitely going to try to recreate that beautiful background using the instructions you provided!! You did a BEAUTIFUL job!!

Judy
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Creative M said...

I saw this on FB and thought WOW!!
Seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card Leanne!! Love the design and the tree's are amazing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

WOW! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! the background is incredible! I love the design, what a GORGEOUS card!

Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Kristi Poling said...

Love your wintry scene.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Helen said...

Beautiful card!!
hbisesi@comcast.net

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is gorgeous!!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Nina said...

Your snowy night sky is so pretty - it really makes those snow covered trees look beautiful.

nslee@comcast.net

Tina H said...

This is beautiful! I love your night sky :)
Tina H
arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow this card is amazing. You Rocked This Set!
jeria22@yahoo.com

Gloria said...

OMG..... Your beautiful card make me wish for a white Christmas in FL:) Love it! Disneynut 4 life at yahoo dot com

marg0006 said...

Sweet card. Like all the white and the chillin winter scene. Cool embossing too!

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Eva Laney said...

Oh my, love love how you created your background, so stunning :) Eva - evascrapslife at gmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

I know how you love trees and these new stamps and dies are perfect. Your night sky is beautiful with the white. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love the night time scene you created!! Hugs!!

Brigit said...

Love the white trees against that blue, it's beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...