Oct 23, 2014

MCT 37th Release Sneak Peek Day Four!


Good morning! Welcome back to day four of MCT sneak peeks!! Today we will be showing sneaks from two new sets, Oh Deer & Christmas Doggy! 

For my card, I'm using the set, Oh Deer. This set is SO caaaa-uuute!!! To create my little scene, I first stamped the little musical note flourish that's in this set. Next, I stamped the sentiment, Let heaven & nature sing right below it (included in this set). I then added the tree (from Monday's sneak, Seasonal Greetings) and my deer (from today's sneak). I used my sponge dauber and sponged the background for my sky. I then added liquid applique for the snow and heated it to make it puff up. For the red card stock, I used the Fun Stitched Edges to make the scallop border. I used the word die, Merry and heat embossed the sentiment, Christmas (both from Tuesday's sneak, Boughs of Holly).


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will come back tomorrow for our release blog hop! Have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

39 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OH MY GOSH Your card is as cute as can be. You sure did one outstanding artistic job in creating your background and that liquid applique sure was a great touch and the way you used the Sneak Peeks just fabulous!!
OH I so can't wait to get it all!!
YOU so ROCK!!

GlendaLea said...

This card just made me smile!!! Just so cute!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your CUTE.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute scene!!!!

Gloria said...

Simply beautiful and love the feel of winter:) Thank you for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

Jeri said...

Magnificent!!! This card is just perfect with the adorable scene. I love seeing all the different MCT products you used to create it.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Becky Purcell said...

Love, Love, Love the snow on this card! Great job. rpurcell@email.uky.edu

Lara said...

I love this scene. That musical flourish is SO pretty. I love liquid applique- nice job! TFS

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinken adorable! I love the sweet reindeer...totally fallin' in love! Awesome set:)
Sherrie K

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Leanne! LOVE those music notes and adorable reindeer!
AWESOME job!!!

SRob said...

Very cute. I love the puffy snowflakes.
srobelotto@gmail.com

Pam said...

Leanne your card is adorable! I luv the design,the colors, and especially the use of Merry Christmas!

Joann said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! I need to get my hands on some liquid applique!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my word this is STUNNING! The whole scene, the colors and oh my the music note! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Marla said...

Cute card. Love the music note flourish. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

Marla said...

Cute card. Love the music note flourish. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

Jess said...

Sweet card Leanne! Such a great scene card.
Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Glora said...

Aw, what a cute little scene. Great job Leanne! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Creative M said...

Absolutely Adorable!! Made me smile!
Thanks for that!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

78nsb said...

your card is so very creative !! 78nsb1@gmail.com

Amy said...

Oh my Goodness!!! I LOVE your card!!! From the sweet deer to the sponged background and the liquid applique was a great addition! It all pulled together perfectly!! Love it!
Amy

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cute and fun and I love the snow you added to the tree. The perfect touch!

Sandie Jaros said...

Your card is adorable! Love your puffy snow on the trees and that deer is so cute! smj1118@hotmail.com

MariaR said...

Such a sweet card, I love the puffy snow and musical notes, very sweet! mgrobin@earthlink.net

Sue D said...

How sweet--I like the snowy scene you created and the sentiment.

marylouh said...

Very pretty. Love the snow.
thanks for sharing a great card.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Lucy said...

What a cute little deer! The snow looks real on your tree.

creativebee65 said...

Love your card! Love the snow and the new MCT deer die - very cute! Thanks for sharing your talents!
treasaknight@gmail.com

Eva Laney said...

ooooh how adorbs!!! love this sweet card!
~ Eva evascrapslife at gmail dot com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Fabulous card! I just adore the sentiment!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Karenladd said...

This is so sweet! Love the liquid appliqued snow and that adorable little red nosed reindeer!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love the puffy snow!! Hugs!!

Mary Faith said...

Adorable!

keysha said...

OMG! Your card is so cute! I love it! TFS

Keyshasain@yahoo.com

Nina said...

Love the muted colors and how you used the musical note stamp.
nslee@comcast.net

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Pretty card. Love how you embellished the tree. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Liz O. said...

Lovely scene Leanne! That deer is totally adorable! TFS
Have a wonderful day!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love your sweet winter scene...these deer are so cute. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...