Sep 19, 2014

Peachy Keen Challenge 14-13!


Hello! I was scrolling through FaceBook today and ran across the Peachy Keen Challenge for this month! There's a photo inspiration and a sketch to go by. I choice the sketch for my card :) 

The clown is a svg file from the Silhouette Store. I've used him before but not since I got my hands on the adorable PK-1400 Clowning Around face assortment set! These faces are just to darn cute and crack me up! I added some liquid glass to his glasses. The banner is from MCT's Vintage Stitched label die set. Both circles are also dies from the Bunch of Fun Circle die set. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from PK-123 Darren and Laura Lee stamp set. The word "enjoy" is from PKSC-25 January 2014


I've missed getting to play in the Peachy Keen challenges! If you haven't checked out their challenge for this month be sure to check this one out and get your entry in! Thanks for looking and have a AWESOME weekend!
Hugs, Leanne


9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

GiGi said...

This is super adorable Leanne! LOVE that background and fun clown! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

Creative M said...

Super duper cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Leanne! LOVE how you used the sketch and super ADORABLE clown!!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with PKS!!!

Lorie said...

Absolutely adorable, Leanne! A BRILLIANT way to use the sketch! LOVE IT!!

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ this is just ADORBS to the zillionth degree! I LOVE it and of course the face and the vibrant colors!

LADYLOVE said...

Nice cards

Saundra ( LuvScrappingTogether ) said...

Your clown card is so cute, Leanne! Love the fun colors!! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super fun card, Leanne! I love that clown! thanks for joining the PKS challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...