Sep 18, 2014

MCT Thrifty Thursday!


Hey ya'll! Happy Thursday and welcome to my little ole Blog! Today is Thrifty Thursday over at My Creative! Today we are to use or scraps or left overs and turn them into projects :) 

I've been wanting some stencils for a while and I finally got my hands on some! I don't have any mist or sprays so I've just been having fun sponging using Tim Holtz distress ink :) The dot stencil is by Tim Holtz and the hearts & stars is a Heidi Swapp stencil. The word "Happy" is my left over on my card. I just LOVE this word die and actually have several still cut out in several different colors just waiting to be used! It and the word "birthday" are both from the Happy Thoughts stamp & die set. I added liquid glass to the stars and also to the word "Happy". This is soooo different from what I normally make or should I say way out of my comfort zone!  I have to admit, I sure did have fun just getting all inky lol! 


 I'm still getting ready for our sneak peek next week! I'm in LOVE with this next release! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a AWESOME day!
Hugs, Leanne


6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG your card is FABULOUS You did one outstanding Stencil job...OMG your first time wowie wow your idea of combing stencils is awesome and using inks...hey works for me I don't have any water colors either so there ya go!
Great way to use Miss Emma's goodies too I'd say you totally rocked this challenge. Yep YOU ROCK!!!!!

jessica said...

This is such a gorgeous card Leanne! LOVE the stencil look and GREAT colors!!!
AWESOME card!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful, I love what you do with inks!!!!

katieo said...

This card is awesome. I love the stencil and the colors you used. I have a lot of left over words on my desk. Great idea

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the color blend of dots with the stars. Beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ ACK this is GORGEOUS! OMG your killing me with your inking abilities!!! I LOVE this whole card! So BEAUTIFUL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...