Sep 16, 2014

MCT Tag it Tuesday!


Good morning and Happy Tuesday! Today is Tag it Tuesday over at My Creative Time :) We were given this photo to use as our inspiration...


I used the colors (as I see them on my computer) yellow, gray, & black as my inspiration. For my tags, I used the Tag Dies & Tag Die Layers. I also used the Stitched Postage Frame die and stamped it with the Grainy Wood Background stamp. The cute little bear is from the Beary Special Thoughts stamp set and I colored him with my copic markers. I then used my StarDust Jelly Roll pen and colored over the copic markers. He's really sparkly in real life just not sure if you can tell it in the photo or not! The balloons are from the die set, Stitched Party. For the strings to my balloons, I used the shortest stem in the Build A Pretty Flower stamp set. The sentiment is from the set, Many Greetings. I also used the little round tab from the Stitched Round Tag, Arrow, & Tag die set. I used some twine from my stash and then tied a bow using hemp. 

I got happy mail in da house today woop! woop!! I will be working on sneak peeks for Emma's next release! You're going to Fall in LOVE with this next release! :)




8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWWW Your tag is BEARY precious my goodness girl you really did come up with one sweet idea for a tag....I am totally in awe of what you created with Miss Emma's goodies you really did an outstanding job....Love how you stamped the frame and your coloring skills are awesome. My gosh how lucky is the person who gets your tag they will want to put it on display it's just so adorable...YOU so ROCK

Diana said...

I just love your tag! I would have never thought to use the bear and postage die together! Way too cute! TFS!

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable!!!!

katieo said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the bear and the colors.

Cindy said...

Such a SWEET tag, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!! Have a SUPER day :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ oh this is so darn ADORBS and GORGEOUS at the same time! I LOVE that bear ~ he is my FAVORITE stamp and so is the postage frame die!!! FABULOUS creation as always!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!!
LOVE your tag Leanne!
FAB job!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your beary tag is so cute. The flower stems work great for balloon strings. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...