Sep 2, 2014

MCT Tag it Tuesday!


Good morning! Today is Tag it Tuesday at My Creative Time! We were given this photo to use as our inspiration....

Your probably thinking how did she come up with this tag using those colors!!! Well, I'm now thinking and wondering the same thing! Boy did I get this one ALL wrong!! I thought the orange was red? I used blue but probably not the right shade and the green and yellow are close but not exactly right either :( I was using the colors as my inspiration (not the water cans) but now looking at my tag next to the inspiration photo I must have sniffed to much Zip Dry!!! It's to late now!! All I can say is SORRY!!! To really top it off, I'm not happy with my tag either sniff, sniff! 

I made this tag for my youngest grandson, Karsyn. He loves cats! I found the cat and stocking file in the Silhouette store and thought he would like it. I used the Tag Dies and the Tag Die Layers to make my tag. The little presents are from the set, All Around Holidays stamp & die set. I used PK-138 Tear Kitty Face parts for the cats face. I also used the Alpha Pack Stamp set to personalize the stocking with Karsyn's name. The sentiment is from the All Around Christmas stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I'll have something better to share with you soon!! Have a GREAT day!
Hugs, Leanne




7 comments:

Gloria Witcher said...

Love ur kitty cat no worries colors r perfect. I don't have the silohutte to make this cute kitty cat. Cute cut excellent for xmas

jessica said...

I think your tag looks awesome Leanne and you know what...the colors totally work for the photo inspiration!
AWESOME job!

~Tammy~ said...

Your tag looks awesome and your grandson will love it! That's all that matters anyway! Fab job!

katieo said...

Awesome tag. The kitty will make Karsyn's day

Joan Smith said...

What super cute tag OMG your kitty is just adorable....What a fun Christmas tag...you will so be the hit at gift giving...YOU ROCK!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Zip Dry??? You crack me up :D I agree the color swatch looks more red than orange. Close enough I say! I think your kitty is adorable! Beautiful tag and I bet Karsyn will love it too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...