Sep 8, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes Monday


Happy Happy HAPPY Monday!!! Okay, maybe just a little to perky for a Monday morning huh?! I like this Monday morning and you wanna know why?  It's MCT Made in Minutes Monday that's why!! 

I have a really quick, easy, and super fun card to share with you today! I started out by making a mask using one of the circles from the die set, Bunch of Fun Circle dies. I placed the mask over my card front and taped it down so it wouldn't move. Using a sponge dauber, I sponged my ink to create my moon. I removed the mask and stamped the bats from the Fright Night stamp set. I used the Birthday Buddies stamp set for the owl and branch and paper pieced those. The sentiment is also from the Fright Night set. Here is a peek at it from the side....


Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!
Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

jessica said...

This is just gorgeous Leanne! I LOVE the "moon" you created~ so creative and AWESOME!!!
FAB job!

Joan Smith said...

OMG your card is so stinkin' cute gosh girl you really did do a super job with your masking and the eerie sky...I love it. Girl you are one super talented gal and I love your clever and creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies.
Wish you had a video doing this.
YOU SO ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Too stinkin' cute, Leanne!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

So cool and spooky card Leanne!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!! Love that sponged background!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ I'm back! Perfect timing for this spooktacular card too! LOVE the scene and that you used that owl! Super CUUUTE!!! Been thinking about you in my crazy busy life ~ <3

quilt4fun2 said...

Great inking...your card is adorable! Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so awesome!!! I love it!! Hugs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...