Sep 24, 2014

MCT 36th Edition Release Sneak Peek Day 3!


Hello all my crafty peeps! Happy hump day and also to our third day of sneak peeks! Today will be showing peeks from a set called, A Thankful Heart. It's another MUST HAVE to add to your list! 

I don't why when I think of Fall, I think of squirrels! But I do! We have squirrels by the gazillions running around in our yard not just in Fall but all year long! I use to think they were cute but after them digging in our flower beds or our pots on the porch well the little pest are not as cute as they once were hee hee! The only squirrel I think is cute now is like the one I used on my card.....a svg file bahahaha!! Now that I'm thinking of it, I'm not sure why I made mine brown. Our squirrels are gray! Hmmmm is there such a thing as a brown squirrel?! Anyhoo, before I get off into a deep thought process (which seriously gives me a headache) I'll just get on with the details :) The squirrel is from the Silhouette store. See those GORGEOUS leaves? Those are the dies that are included in this set! I love the embossing on them! I used a gold pen to highlight the veins even more. I used the layer label die that is also from this new release, Stitched Rectangular Frames & more. For my sentiment, the first part Piles of Smiles is from the stamp set Piles of Smiles. The second part for you. is from todays sneak A Thankful Heart. Here's another look at my card from the side....


Thanks for stopping by and to see more sneaks be sure to head over to Emma's Blog!! Have a BLESSED day! Hugs, Leanne

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you in your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


37 comments:

GlendaLea said...

Cute fun card!!! So adorable!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Girl talk about a precious and fun idea for a card You outdid yourself.
What a clever idea....You sure used today's Sneaky Peek to create and darling card. I have been watching the squirrels out my window and they're bush as can be scurrying about the leaves gather their acorns so girl you sure did come up with a super cute idea Thanks for such a fun way to use these new leaf dies along with Miss Emma's other fun goodies!!
YOU so ROCK!!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable! Love the squirrel

~Tammy~ said...

Your squirrel is so cute and a great pairing for the new sneaks today! Darling as can be! Thanks for inspiring!

jessica said...

Cuteness overload Leanne! I just LOVE your adorable card!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Oh my freaking goodness! This card could not be any darn cuter! I LOVE it!!!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

SRob said...

How cute! Love that little squirrel.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...and we have brown squirrels up here :)

Denise said...

LMOB!!! How cuuute.

dendearmas@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Your card is so cute. Love the new set.

Roxanna
roxxscott at g mail dot com

Marla said...

Super cute card. Love the way you combined the die sets. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

Jeri said...

Oh my word, sweetest squirrel ever. Let me tell you, squirrels come in all varieties of colors. In Michigan the squirrels are very large with big bushy tails. There are also black squirrels there. In Florida, where we're living now, the squirrels are much smaller and they're grey. Love your adorable card!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Lynndee Georganas said...

OMGsh love this little squirrel! He pairs beautifully with these new leaf dies! Super cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandie Jaros said...

What a fun card! Sandie

Lucy said...

What an adorable card! Those Leaf dies are a perfect match for your squirrel!

Sue D said...

Adorable with the squirrel!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

marylouh said...

He is so cute. Made me smile when I saw him. Darling card.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

lindagk23 said...

Adorable card Lee-Ann! The little squirrel is so cute! You did an awesome job! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Tina H said...

Super adorable! I just love the little squirrel!! :)
arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is just DARLING! I LOVE that little squirrel and him surrounded with a pile of leaves ~ PERFECT sentiment too! FABULOUS as always!

CA Scrapper said...

How adorable!! I love your squirrel, he's too cute.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Beckie Williams said...

Oh My Goodness .... I love your squirrel. He is just adorable and your leaves fit perfectly.

beckie123 at yahoo dot com

Creative M said...

I saw your squirrel card on FB and immediately fell in love with it.
ADORABLE!!Fun sentiment!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute card!! That little squirrel is too cute!! Hugs!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

The sentiment is perfect for this fun card. The squirrel is adorable.
resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Tina said...

Perfect. Love your little critter.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

D- said...

Your card is ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

VICTORIA said...

Such a cute card Leanne TFS and the dies are awesome!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Nina said...

Your card made me smile- love squirrel cards.
nslee@comcast.net

Nina said...

Your card made me smile- love squirrel cards.
nslee@comcast.net

CathyinMN said...

What an adorable card! The squirrel is so cute, and I really like the new leaf dies.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

marg0006 said...

Sweet card and like the cute bear and leaves.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

cvjac2009 said...

Squirrel!!! Love it

quilt4fun2 said...

The squirrel cut is adorable...love the gold on the leaves and that new label is beautiful. Yes there are brown squirrels and we have black ones and auburn (red/brown) here in Michigan. Sometimes they are black with a redish tail. Great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

The squirrel cut is adorable...love the gold on the leaves and that new label is beautiful. Yes there are brown squirrels and we have black ones and auburn (red/brown) here in Michigan. Sometimes they are black with a redish tail. Great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

Your sneak is so STINKIN' ADORABLE my friend, Have a GREAT day!!! :)

Cassandra said...

Awwwwww....what a little cutie! Great job Leanne :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...