Sep 23, 2014

MCT 36th Edition Release Sneak Peek Day Two!



Good morning and welcome back to day two of sneak peeks! Today we will be showing peeks from two new Halloween sets, Trick or Treat & Wicked Fun Dies! You will definitely want both of these sets for Halloween! They are so fun to play with!!

For my first card, I used the largest rectangular from yesterday sneaks and tried a new embossing technique I learned from Stamp TV on how to emboss only a portion of your card stock using a embossing folder! SO COOL!!! Now lots of you may already know how to do this (I'm always just a tad behind lol) but I didn't! I love learning something new! I also used the new layered label dies that is included in the Stitched Rectangular Frame dies & more. I stamped my sentiment which is from today's sneak, Trick or Treat. The witches hat & legs are in the Wicked Fun die set! Are they not the cutest??!!! I used my StarDust jelly roll pen to draw little buckles on the hat and shoes (you can tell it more in the photo below). The stars below the embossing is also in this set and I stamped them several times to go across. 


Now onto another fun Halloween card! I used the little dotted background stamp included in a older MCT set called, Small Talk. The sentiment is another sneak from the Trick or Treat set. Everything else is dies from the new set, Wicked Fun!! I used some twine to add to the witches hat and also some liquid glass to the boots!


Here's a side view! Not sure but maybe you can see her shiny boots more in this picture...


For my last card, it's super simple too but I think she turned out cute! I started by making a mask using one of the rectangular dies. I then stamped the Grainy Wood Background stamp using the mask. This witch is a Miss Kate Cuttables svg file and if witches can be sweet I think this is one of the sweetest one's I've seen hee hee! I love her big ole eyes! I've added some liquid glass to them also (I just love that stuff lol I'll add it to anything I can think of!) The spider is from this new set, Wicked Fun dies (I did trim it some) The sentiment is another sneak from the Trick or Treat set.


Another picture from the side...


Well, that's it for me today! I'll be back again tomorrow for day three sneaks! Have a WICKED good day! Hugs, Leanne


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you in your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

35 comments:

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Great cards you made whit this absolutely lovely adorable die and stamp set.

GlendaLea said...

Amazing cards you have created!!!! Hurry up Friday!!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

Your cards are Spooktacular!!!
You truly did two Wicked Awesome jobs!!
What a Freakin' awesome Sneaky Peek!!
YOU totally Rocked it!!

Annheidel said...

Cute cards!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are such fun cards!! I love them all!! Hugs!!

keysha said...

OMG! All three of your cards rock! You did a fabulous job! I am so in love with these dies and stamps!!!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Crafting Katie said...

Your little label witch is the cutest thing ever!!! And your other two cards are just adorable too! You are rockin' this release, Leanne!

lisa808 said...

Super cards! The first one is my favorite.

Katya said...

Hi Leanne! Your cards are all wicked fun and cute! All of your cards are awesome but the first card is my favorite and I love how you hung the hat off to the top side and the flirty witch feet and shoes peeking at the bottom. TFS

Katya Bess
Kattyxotica@me.com

Jeri said...

That is so cute how you have the witch feet coming out the bottom of the sentiment label and the witch hat on top. Love how you combined old sets and the new ones on your projects.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Amy said...

Great cards! Such fun details added to each! This is a must have set for sure!
Amy

Kim's Kreations said...

Such fun Halloween stamps and dies. Love your take on them. ogdendoll@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my...so super cute as always!!!!

Linda Vanorio said...

Oh, what a witchingly good creation! Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

Adorable halloween cards !

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards!

Kristi Poling said...

Love the way you used the label and hat and legs. So cute. Then the next card with the hat on the broom, so clever.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, your cards are too adorable! Your first card is crazy cool with the hat at the top of the label and the legs and boots at the bottom! It is very clear that you are having a blast with these new dies and stamps! I can see why. They are a must have! Thanks for inspiring!

katieo said...

Lots of fun inspiration. I love these new dies.\
katieoscreations@gmail.com

marylouh said...

Love the witch hiding behind the plaque. All of the cards are cute.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

CA Scrapper said...

Your cards are so cute!! Love this release.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

paperkutzs said...

I'm not usually big on Halloween, but all the little pieces in this set are great and I can't wait to get them
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

Sandie Jaros said...

Super cute cards! Loving this release! Sandie

Evelyn said...

awesome cards, the first feels like there is an image behind that sentiment just waiting to pop out. Love the layouts of all of them and the last card is adorable just the way my daughter's eyes get when she sees a spider although I don't think your witch is afraid. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Glora said...

Oh Leanne you outdid yourself. All three of these are AWESOME! Amazing job my friend! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the design. The sentiments make me smile. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

D- said...

These are wickedly CUTE. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Alvina said...

Beautiful cards, I super love the dies and stamps, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiazatmsndotcom

VICTORIA said...

Love your cards Leanne TFS these new dies are awesome!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh these are seriously AWESOME! I LOVE them all but that second one ~ OMG to use that stamp to frame out the dies and sentiment ~ LOVE it!!! I always forget about that stamp! AMAZING as always!

Nina said...

These are fabulous Halloween cards - love the first witch card - so clever.
Nslee@comcast.net

jean said...

the cards are adorable!!! Like imaging her body is there....great job...I liked where you put her hat an shoes on the first card!!! cool idea!!!

Tina H said...

Such awesome cards! Love them all! :)
arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

jessica said...

Loving ALL of your inspiration today Leanne! Super job showcasing these new stamps and dies....LOVE them all!

Cassandra said...

All of them are so fabby! But that witch made me laugh right out loud!! Too Cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...