Sep 26, 2014

MCT 36th Edition Release Blog Hop!


Hello peeps! Welcome to our blog hop! You should be arriving here from Micia's Blog but if you need to start at the beginning click HERE (Emma's Blog). Today I will be sharing some cards I made using the new set, A Thankful Heart! Absolutely LOVE this set! The leaf dies are GORGEOUS and a MUST have for your Fall projects!!

For my first card, I decided to use one of the leaves as a stencil. I cut one out and used the negative space to sponge on my cardstock. I used three different colors of ink and randomly placed the stencil on different areas of the card. I used this release freebie, Something To Be Thankful For and stamped it in the center. I stamped it again on some scratch paper to make another mask. I covered it up so I could stamp the script background stamp from the set, Build A Scripty & Watercolor Background. I still had some white space left so I decided to stamp some hearts from the set, Live,Love,Laugh & Be Happy stamp set. Last, I sponged around the edges with some ink.


For my last card, it's a super quick and easy one but I love how it turned out! I sponged some Tim Holtz distress ink onto watercolor paper and then cut my leaves out from that. I found a bare tree branch in the Silhouette store and glued the leaves to it. I stamped this release freebie stamp as my sentiment.


Here's a look at it from the side. I didn't glue the leaves completely down and curled them some.


I want to say THANK YOU ALL so much for such sweet comments this week!!! Each one truly brightened my day so thank you from the bottom of my heart! I hope you all have a AWESOME weekend! Hugs, Leanne

Next stop.....Teri Beri

Here's the line up...

**This month’s freebie stamp is called “SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR".


(Please copy & paste the below info into your posts for the hop.)


***FREEBIE STAMP***


For our "freebie" this month,  I just wanted to let you know that the 150 shoppers came through already! If your invoice number is anywhere from 13159 - 13311, then YOU are the LUCKY ones & will receive this for free in your happy mail!
If you missed out on this, it is available for purchase HERE!



For our "freebie" this month, we have this ADORABLE new stamp called, Something To Be Thankful For. Emma will be giving this stamp away to the FIRST 150 shoppers! YEP, you heard that right, this stamp will go to the FIRST 150 shoppers for FREE! You do NOT have to add it in your cart, Emma & her shipping crew will automatically include it in your pkg, ONLY to the first 150 shoppers! IF you happen to come through AFTER the 150th shopper, no worries because this stamp will be available for sale! 
Emma, knows there will be questions on whether YOU made the first 150? 
AFTER 150 orders have be placed, you will see this stamp available for PURCHASE along w/the new release items! 
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW! Use the code: SEPT2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! 




41 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wow....those are both GORGEOUS Leanne!!! I absolutely feel the FALLness!!! Beautiful!!

Marla said...

Great projects and I am so excited to have gotten in on the this free stamp. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

Kristi Poling said...

Both are so beautiful. I love the elegance of the first card, the details are beautiful. The second card is right up my alley of fun.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com
http://foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh my these are GORGEOUS! I LOVE how you stenciled over the scripty background ~ EEK! Then the limb with those leaves ~ PERFECTION! AMAZING job as always!

Glora said...

Oh Leanne, these are BEAUTIFUL! They just scream AUTUMN! I so love how you added the leaf dies to a branch. They look PERFECT! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are absolutely stunning!!! Hugs!!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

I love both of your cards, but I super love the second one! It's simply perfect. :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the muted colors on the first and all the dimention on the second!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW Love your card and girl you really did create a beautiful card with your awesome stamping the inside love your branch with the leaves this is exactly what I see out my doorwall today I love it. An outstanding creative job.

Cindy said...

Both cards are FANTASTIC Leanne, BEAUTIFUL job!!! Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!! :)

My Creative Time said...

WOW! BOTH of your cards are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING my friend!!!!
THANK YOU for your AWESOME sneaky peeks all week!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

lindagk23 said...

WOW!! Your cards are gorgeous! Love how you attached the leaves to the branch on the second one! So pretty! Thank you for sharing and have a great day!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards! Your projects were so awesome this week. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Jeri said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! I love how you made the stencil and masked on the first card and have the sentiment surrounded.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

candio said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the stencil leaves over the script writing. Awesome job!!

Gaylynn said...

These are really nice with those beautiful leaves.
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Saundra ( LuvScrappingTogether ) said...

Beautiful cards, Leanne! Love the color palate!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Beautiful cards! I love how you stamped the first card. Would love to see a video on how you did this!

Hugs,
Debbie

crafthawk@centurylink.net

Sue D said...

Very pretty cards using the leaf dies. I like how you used it as a stencil on the first one.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

sillygirl said...

Very beautiful...

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Darla said...

Love your beautiful fall cards! Great idea to make a stencil with the leaves!

marylouh said...

Both cards are so pretty. Love the stencil that you can see through to the background paper.
the cut leaves are really pretty too.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome projects. Love the leaves and the colors you choose. TFS

reasatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Lori Hefner said...

Beautiful cards! I love those leaves and sentiment!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Nina said...

Fabulous fall cards - the stencillng of the leaves and the word background makes your first card so special.
nslee@comcast.net

D- said...

Your fall cards are GORGEOUS. Love them. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}AOL}{dot}{com}

cvjac2009 said...

Love the projects its definitely setting the start of autumn

quilt4fun2 said...

I love your stamped background! I will have to try that technique...the leaves look awesome with the script. We have lots of maple trees around here and they are changing already...seems a touch early to me...and they are just like how you colored them. 2 beautiful cards. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards!!

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful cards, Leanne! The way you have the leaves curling off of the branch on the second one make it look so realistic!

jessica said...

Two AMAZING and totally GORGEOUS cards Leanne!!!
LOVE the fall feel!!!!
AWESOME job!

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the fall leaves. I like the way you used the script stamp as a background and the fall colors on the leaves are gorgeous. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Jess said...

Love both your cards Leanne!! Great idea using the leaves die as a stencil, it turned awesome!!
Hugs,
Jess
Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Jean Bullock said...

Great idea to use the negative leaf cut as a stencil. The stamped card is lovely. My favorite is the leaf die cut card. The die cuts look great on the white background. Love the sentiment too. I like how the leaves are the right size for the branch. Very cool. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

Charity Chamberlain said...

Gorgeous, Beautiful, Stunning! I Love them both a lot!!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Creative M said...

Gorgeous & Stunning cards! WOW!!
Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

Alvina said...

Beautiful cards, I really love them, tfs.

Iris said...

Super cute cards - love the leaves.
isoscia at aol dot com

TERIBERI2 said...

Hey girlie... LOVE LOVE LOVE the stamp layering!! Super cute cards. Hugs, T

Bonnie Russell said...

*This month’s freebie stamp is called “SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR" Super cute cards! I love to see what everyone is making. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...