Sep 10, 2014

Just wanted to say Hi...


Hello peeps! I just wanted to pop in for fun and share a quick card I made the other day! I wanted to post it then but I just haven't had time :( The last few days have been really busy around here!

I ran into Hobby Lobby last week and of course you can NEVER leave empty handed :) I found this stamp by Penny Black that was screaming my name!! Needless to say, it found it's way into my buggy and now it has a forever home with me! It's called Winter's Ledge. I stamped it onto white cardstock and then trimmed it down. I used some ink to make my sky and also for my grass. The fence and the cute puppy are from My Creative Time's, Loyal Friends. I just love this cute little puppy and how you can stamp his spots on! I used a sentiment from My Creative Time's, Fun Variety on the Inside and Out.


Thanks for stopping by! I would say have a great day but it's already late and almost bed time for me so I guess I will wish you all sweet crafty dreams! 
Hugs, Leanne

3 comments:

katieo said...

Beautiful scene. I love the way you did the sky. I love that dog with the fence. That set has already become one of my favorites

Crafting Katie said...

So darn cute, Leanne! Love that stamp too!

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ this is so flipping CUTE! I LOVE it and oh my now I want that stamp! THANKS! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...