Sep 29, 2014

Coffee anyone?




Good morning! I have to admit, I'm not a coffee drinker :( I have tried my best to love the stuff but so far my Diet Mtn. Dew wins EVERY morning hee hee! Now on the other hand, my husband has to have a cup each morning! I'm not giving up! We have a Keurig and I'm sure somewhere there's a K-cup with my name written all over it lol! I've ordered some Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Cappuccino that should be here any day so keep your fingers crossed that one of those I will fall in love with!

Even though I'm not big on drinking the stuff it doesn't stop me from having fun using Emma's new set, All You Need Is Coffee! Anyhoo, enough rambling (sorry) I'll get on with the details :) This cute little chef is from PKSC-25 January 2014 stamp kit. I colored him with my copic markers (which is not the best coloring job, I used to dark of a gray). The cute little coffee cup he's holding is from All You Need Is Coffee. Isn't it CUTE!!! The set also comes with stamps to decorate the cups and here I've used the little flower one. I also used it on the hand towel draped on his arm. The little dotted heart steam is also included in this set along with the sentiment and the word die, coffee. I love that she uses her own hand writing for these! They cut out so perfect, just like butter!! I forgot to mention I used one of the rectangular dies from the Stitched Rectangular frames and More to stamp my little scene on. The background is from PK-117 Picnic Tablecloth


Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne




5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is so ADORABLE!! I LOVE how you have that cute little dude hold the new coffee mug ~ EEK! I want this card!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great combination of stamps and dies. Very cute to put the flower on the cup and on the towel. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Creative M said...

Super DUPER cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...